NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I didn't notice the thunder and lightning much. I was sitting here at my computer and all of a sudden I heard this really loud sound that was too loud to be the furnace kicking on. Took me a minute to figure out it was rain on the roof. It just started so suddenly.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    unpopular opinion for you old people and hipster kids. vinyl is not worth the pita it is. I have never regretted ridding myself of the 500+ frisbees and all the crap it took to play them. Not to mention having to move them. It's a retro novelty at best.
    I really regret all of the lacquer I disposed of.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    I thought It was in-laws, now I’m beginning to wonder who put the Rubbermaid full of records on the front porch the other night….

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    unpopular opinion for you old people and hipster kids. vinyl is not worth the pita it is. I have never regretted ridding myself of the 500+ frisbees and all the crap it took to play them. Not to mention having to move them. It's a retro novelty at best.

I became a fan of vinyl at an early age, while perusing my parents collection. Don't know about the sound, but I had no complaints. Fairly bold for the '60s.

11 R-8063643-1505075874-7028.jpeg.jpg

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I became a fan of vinyl at an early age, while perusing my parents collection. Don't know about the sound, but I had no complaints. Fairly bold for the '60s.

View attachment 334876

I had that album in the collection.
    I still have a dozen maybe that i didn't sell off just out of sentimentalness. They are in a cabinet in the garage somewhere.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Grief is a strange strange thing. Got a couple of pieces from my dad’s collection…….. needless to say they aren’t going anywhere but wow they bring up the feels big time. We did everything together shared all the same hobbies politics talked about everything. Guess this is my punishment for not having any other friends all these years. Tough day.

Sorry not normally one airing things out like this but tough to talk to family. I know nobody on here can really say anything to make it better but just feels good typing it to someone I guess.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Grief is a strange strange thing. Got a couple of pieces from my dad’s collection…….. needless to say they aren’t going anywhere but wow they bring up the feels big time. We did everything together shared all the same hobbies politics talked about everything. Guess this is my punishment for not having any other friends all these years. Tough day.

Sorry not normally one airing things out like this but tough to talk to family. I know nobody on here can really say anything to make it better but just feels good typing it to someone I guess.
    My twin died a few years ago. Yesterday was a bit rough on my end. I played some tunes, and even shared on the what are you listening to thread. It was a good vent. It helped some.

On INGO you are never really alone. We got you. :)

Last edited:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    @actaeon277
    Thanks for the recommendation of Ammirato’s!
    I went Wednesday and started simple, home style meatballs and penne with red sauce. It was delicious! Service was fast and friendly. I’ll definitely be going back and have told DK that’s it’s added to our list of dinner to pick up on my way home from work.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom