Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Did a nice job of killing the day all the way from Bass Pro Shop in Portage to Two Bear Arms in Etna Green and on the way back west stopping in Plymouth at Michiana Firearms with the final stop at Armory 219 in Valpo. I need a nap.

Begs the question - did you see anything shiny ya couldn't live without?

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    What? Did you miss a meeting and they voted you in when you couldn’t defend yourself.

:fogey:
    Nominations haven't happened yet but I'm house committee now and looking to move up as time goes by and my kids get older. The commander wanted me to take commander but I told him if the quartermaster now takes it I'll take his spot.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Did a nice job of killing the day all the way from Bass Pro Shop in Portage to Two Bear Arms in Etna Green and on the way back west stopping in Plymouth at Michiana Firearms with the final stop at Armory 219 in Valpo. I need a nap.
    But do you need a loan to cover your purchases?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The fact that I currently have a raccoon invasion in my attic that I can’t seem to get rid of hurts me personally. Lmaoo
    :xmad:
    Da*** monsters!
    Do you have cages to trap them?
    Have you figures out how they are enterering the space?

Oreo cookies with peanut butter inside the cage will capture them.

jedi has a 55gal water barrel you can use to toss the cage with monster in it to drown the basta...

Repeat the process till you eliminate all of them. Had to deal with that mess 10+ years ago and it cost jedi thousand in damages and repairs.

Now a days any raccoon jedi sees is a target to send back to hell. Can't NOT stand those monsters!

@melensdad you have thr cage right? Or does jedi still have it.

@Mr24g u can borrow it. Need to confirm where thr barrel is if you need it as well.

You may end up needing sheet metal to cover/block the area they are coming in from.

Need to get in attic and clean it if they made a nest. Once done put black paper and cinnamon in the attic. The monsters do not like those spices. It's too strong for their nose.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do NOT call/hire Guardian Pest Control for thr raccokn issue. jedi did that and they did not capture any of those monsters but did charge me $700 for their service. :facepalm:

They are worthless!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom