Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FACTS! Saw no less than a dozen cars with flats omw to work today 65/94
    mostly 94 between 249 and 49, both directions

shop is chock full of em off the highway today
    Potholes coming into chiraqi are now getting bad. The bigger bomb craters looks like ILDOT fixed last night.

The highway has a long separation line right by thr Chinatown exit. No way to avoid it at this point. It's where the evaluated portion meets the flat portion and the separation is now very noticeable if you drive at 55+ you risk damaging thr bottom of your car.

The strange part is the shoulder is fine. So that is what cars are now using yo avoid that dip.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That sucks. I told the wife last week I'm changing out our 8 year old pump. Did it this past Saturday. Went with a Zoeller M53 with the recommendation from a plumber buddy. Not taking any chances with all the melting and rain coming. Been there done that.
    The last one I bought was a cast iron 3/4hp unit. I don't remember the brand anymore. We used to go through a pump every few years. They would rust and burst. That was when I realized that my softener discharge went into my sump pit, so my pump would be sitting in salt water. Since buying the cast iron pump, we haven't had an issue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom