Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Since we love complaining about deliveries here you’ll love this. Amazon delivery at 630 this morning, pulled in the drive, completely ignoring the house (where there’s a lighted sign saying delivery’s to the front door) drove through the yard, over the landscaping that’s 12-15” tall, hit my truck mirror and proceeded 500’ to our pole barn where they left my package. Then drove back through the yard, hit my mirror again and left in a BIG hurry when the garage door opened. Looks like I’ll be chatting with the claims dept later
    That is what u get for ordering raccoon paraphernalia!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Since we love complaining about deliveries here you’ll love this. Amazon delivery at 630 this morning, pulled in the drive, completely ignoring the house (where there’s a lighted sign saying delivery’s to the front door) drove through the yard, over the landscaping that’s 12-15” tall, hit my truck mirror and proceeded 500’ to our pole barn where they left my package. Then drove back through the yard, hit my mirror again and left in a BIG hurry when the garage door opened. Looks like I’ll be chatting with the claims dept later
    I don't remember you having these problems before.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    not me so much as the regular, highly justified, complaints about usps and fedex here
    There was that time the amazon truck got stuck in our yard and a semi wrecker had to come get it out.
    More recently the numb nut that drove through the yard twice to leave the package at the door of the barn. This one prompted the sign purchase.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    not me so much as the regular, highly justified, complaints about usps and fedex here
    FedEx giving me the shaft right now on some primers I ordered. Been sitting in Chicago since Wednesday and now this morning I get the dreaded shipment delayed

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    When I was out snow blowing this morning a Fed Ex driver went right through the 4 way stop sing on our corner. Didn't even slow down. Wish I could of got his truck number.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    FedEx giving me the shaft right now on some primers I ordered. Been sitting in Chicago since Wednesday and now this morning I get the dreaded shipment delayed

Had a red dot that got all the way to the Bedford Park USPS sorting facility, then went to Chiraqi, back to Bedford Park, then back and forth to Fox Valley sorting facility a couple times. Took three weeks and I thought maybe it had a bad address or something, but nope, clear as day.

Bedford Park seems to be the kiss of death for USPS lately.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Had a red dot that got all the way to the Bedford Park USPS sorting facility, then went to Chiraqi, back to Bedford Park, then back and forth to Fox Valley sorting facility a couple times. Took three weeks and I thought maybe it had a bad address or something, but nope, clear as day.

Bedford Park seems to be the kiss of death for USPS lately.

Yeah. Bedford park is a black hole when comes to USPS. Last order that came thru there would bounce back n forth between Chicago and them with a few stops somewhere in Michigan as well in-between

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Amazing how awful delivery drivers are, especially Amazon. Have markers along our 1200’ drive and they always manage to find the yard, even with no snow!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Ever watch those guys back up in good conditions? I don’t think they have any driving tests to get the job….

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Started a fire at the foot of my old mailbox to clear a space in the snow to drive the post for my new mailbox. If my neighbors didn't already think I was a crazy person they probably do now but eh, I can get mail again ‍

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom