Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    That is not surprising, he was one of the good ones, lived south of 30. Honestly, I don't remember what his INGO handle was, been too long. He commented mostly in the kids events.
    Not to hijack things, but I did mention to Dad you should be (and he agreed) top of the list for that 700 should he want to sell. Everything is OEM except for the Vortex tube. AA Optics couldn't even change the rings.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Embrace the suck ... of the impending new year!

More urban lawlessness, more illegal migration into the nation, more wars opening up around the world, more fatherless families, weaker dollar, political polarization and higher inflation

:fogey:
    hQujgJGO_400x400.jpeg

Fund the jedi hello kitty death star and all those issues will go away.
    :)

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    This JM Marlin is unfired and was given to my 7 year old by my dad. I'm just the custodian on that one.

View attachment 321431

Kid has that, a single shot youth Marlin, ruger SR22 pistol, AR, shotgun, AK, (and a 10/22 takedown I bought the day we brought him home from the hospital that will be a surprise one day).
    That’s beautiful - bringing up a new shooter and starting him off with a collection. My daughter (just turned 8 last month) has shown an interest after I took her to the range last summer. She shot my Ruger 22/45. On the way home she said “Now there’s another thing I want for my birthday…my own pistol.” I haven’t told her yet that I’m making the 22/45 hers.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Woke up this morning to two of the spiderlings freshly moulted. They both practically doubled in size. I'll probably have a couple more over the next few days, the little ones all seem to shed around the same time. Except the jumping spider. It seems like every 2 weeks with that one.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Woke up this morning to two of the spiderlings freshly moulted. They both practically doubled in size. I'll probably have a couple more over the next few days, the little ones all seem to shed around the same time. Except the jumping spider. It seems like every 2 weeks with that one.

How long before they're big enough to eat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom