Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Very nice.

I need to do some projects. Too much work work.
    It is progress. Finally. Started it in early spring, got sidelined when my daughter got a condo and it needed a full remodel. So the bookshelf project looked like a partial room demolition for 6 months. Back at it and it's now going quickly. Varnish this week. There is a mural that will go into the framed in wall space above the low bookshelves. 3 art gallery lights are waiting to go up right after the wood varnish dries.

Then new wall paint. Color not yet determined for the walls.

8" cherry baseboards on the side walls after the paint.

Then the carpet, we have recreation of an original William Morris rug design that will be seamed into the carpeting to create a floor focus point.

Hopefully all before Thanksgiving.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is progress. Finally. Started it in early spring, got sidelined when my daughter got a condo and it needed a full remodel. So the bookshelf project looked like a partial room demolition for 6 months. Back at it and it's now going quickly. Varnish this week. There is a mural that will go into the framed in wall space above the low bookshelves. 3 art gallery lights are waiting to go up right after the wood varnish dries.

Then new wall paint. Color not yet determined for the walls.

8" cherry baseboards on the side walls after the paint.

Then the carpet, we have recreation of an original William Morris rug design that will be seamed into the carpeting to create a floor focus point.

Hopefully all before Thanksgiving.
    That will be great!

I'm doing a light remodel of my daughters' bathroom, but that's mainly cosmetic....except with no prompting from anyone else I decided that it needs a double sink...which results in both plumbing and electrical changes. I used to think I was smart. Here's the real punchline- my daughters are 20 and 24 and have a very limited time they will be living in the house.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Lasiodora parahybana can have anywhere from 1200 to 3000 slings per egg sac. They're pretty cheap because of it but I could still probably sell them for like $10-25 a pop.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom