Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't be a baby, Napalm. Have a doc look at it. Report it. They won't be happy. But some injuries don't show right away.
    I've seen guys wash stuff outta their eye, and be okay. Then when they went to sleep, the eye was burning. Found out the eye was scratched.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Pepe's Night is Dec 21, Friday. 5-9 PM. Address is American Legion Post 485, 7485 Burr St., Schererville.
    Cost, depends what you order. I think the 3 taco dinner was $8, but don't quote me on that.
    Its actually a Pepe's restaurant doing this. We aren't just calling it Pepe's night.
    They usually have a sale on Margaritas that night.
    We don't profit from the food. Our profit is at the bar.
    We have sodas and water for the kids, (or adults). Good price on everything else.

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I predict that in a few hours, sometime tomorrow and for the following week, that this will be the most popular song.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY[/ame]

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Don't be a baby, Napalm. Have a doc look at it. Report it. They won't be happy. But some injuries don't show right away.
    I've seen guys wash stuff outta their eye, and be okay. Then when they went to sleep, the eye was burning. Found out the eye was scratched.

I'll sleep on it - pun unintended and see how it feels in the morning. It was my fault though. and nothing can really be learned from it, but because I was on the clock and I am entitled to medical care provided by the company.

That said, I messed up. I closed the tailgate of the Chevy truck with two heavy rotors in my hand and I smashed it into the truck. I don't feel like I should penalise the company for my **** up.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So what are the details of the pepe's night? Start time, cost; etc?
    @repetear so what do you plan on doing once out of army?
    @t-star so no iphone then?

Pepe's Night is Dec 21, Friday. I think the time was 3-7 PM. I'll have to look at the sign when I'm off work.
    Address is American Legion Post 485, 7485 Burr St., Schererville.
    Cost, depends what you order.
    Its actually a Pepe's restaurant doing this. We aren't just calling it Pepe's night.
    We have sodas and water for the kids, (or adults). Good price on everything else.

Well, for now, I will be on disability, and probably social security. Looking at going to school though, getting paid for that with the GI Bill, and other benefits as well. Long term, possibly looking at gunsmithing. Not looking like there is enough in the NWI area.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    One of the best movie quotes ever!

‎"If even one of your men crosses my land, touches my cattle or does anything my shop. I'm not going to the sheriff, the govenor or the president of the United States; I'm coming to see you!"

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Terrible news, my father has been turned anti gun. He now thinks that guns should only hold a max of 5 rounds, because "no one could ever use that many rounds for defense"

Anyone got room at the family christmas table this year, I don't think i'll be going to mine.

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    I'll sleep on it - pun unintended and see how it feels in the morning. It was my fault though. and nothing can really be learned from it, but because I was on the clock and I am entitled to medical care provided by the company.

That said, I messed up. I closed the tailgate of the Chevy truck with two heavy rotors in my hand and I smashed it into the truck. I don't feel like I should penalise the company for my **** up.

You know, you're awfully quick to take care of the company you're constantly complaining about... :laugh:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ok. Corrected the time on Pepe's night. Apparantly my Dad was wrong. I got hold of the bar manager.

Pepe's Night is Dec 21, Friday. 5-9 PM. Address is American Legion Post 485, 7485 Burr St., Schererville.
    Cost, depends what you order. I think the 3 taco dinner was $8, but don't quote me on that.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Napalm that hands gonna be worst by today... you are setting it by not having it looked at and they will just have to re-break it if that is what happened to get things set correct for proper repair...

Sadclown your dad will come back from the dark side don't worry... Call me we will do lunch or something...

No Snow... my foot is feelin all this cold as it is...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Terrible news, my father has been turned anti gun. He now thinks that guns should only hold a max of 5 rounds, because "no one could ever use that many rounds for defense"

Anyone got room at the family christmas table this year, I don't think i'll be going to mine.

Room at the table? Sure. Come on over. My table is a bit wobbly on one side, we can stuff you under the short leg to level it out.

Did you want to eat too? :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

He must be a really good shot. What if there are three bad guys?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom