Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Speaking of NWI ranges, who can get me in at shelby?

Dark Kevin and t_star are members of that range.
    If you buy DK a hog (ie. bike) I'm sure he will take you whenever.
    If you buy t_star a black cat I'm sure she will take you whevever.

Anyone want to trade 10 AK47 magazines for 10 MagPul AR15 magazines (no window)?

My MagPul magazines are BRAND NEW in factory packages.

Gonna have to report you for bartering and not paying your fair share of taxes now. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But how do you tax exchanges? Equal value exchanges would have no tax.

BTW, I can also mix in some Lancer L5 magazines with the MagPul magazines to make a deal. Just looking to get about 6 to 10 AK magazines.

Well since you are SOUTH of US-30 we would have to double tax you off course. The fact that you are not buying anything means you are disturbing the economy and thus messing with inter-state commernce, blah, blah, blah as such we need to ensure you pay for that as well.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    The teacher for the severely disabled children at Lowell H.S. is off sick this week. The substitute teachers are not allowed to take the kids out for their party today to a restaurant in town.

So my wife (a teacher at the school) and sister-in-law (1 of the substitute teachers) want to pull together a party for the disabled kids.

I might be needing to find a Santa in short order :ingo:

would this be the teacher involved in the dui crash that injured her and another teacher at lowell?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    would this be the teacher involved in the dui crash that injured her and another teacher at lowell?

No clue.

All I know is that the Special Ed teacher is off this week and the kids get no Christmas party.

We are trying to step up and organize a party for them, not sure what we will be allowed to do. These are the kids we Cereble (sp?) Palsy, mentally and physically severely disabled, blind, etc.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Anyone know anything about the Omni line of lowers? It's polymer and supposedly as good as the New Frontier ones.

My local gun shop has them for 89.99 (has ONE for that price - gone up 30 bucks in two days... I wonder why).

Worth it or should I hold out? Is holding out a bad idea?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Andy219 said:
    Going to the clubhouse around noon today.
    Nobody likes a braggart
    Andy219 said:
    What's wrong with bratwurst's?]

HA! Andy brought Popeye's Chicken for EVERYONE. And there was already a home made nutroll at the shop that the baker brought in to share. It had just come out of the oven and was still warm. And someone else brought in Dunkin Donuts.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    There were way too many carbs in there for me to show up....

hhhmmmm maybe I'll stop in and use up a large amount of insulin....

never mind I have to put more cash into my shooting addiction and thier making that go up like the stock market could if a bunch of guys who think way too much about the economy would stop thinking everything is going bad...

hhhmmm Andy the Bratwurst would be doable... only 3 carbs per 2 oz. mmmmm

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    No clue.

All I know is that the Special Ed teacher is off this week and the kids get no Christmas party.

We are trying to step up and organize a party for them, not sure what we will be allowed to do. These are the kids we Cereble (sp?) Palsy, mentally and physically severely disabled, blind, etc.

I'd be willing to help. But if its this week, I'm workin evenings.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Think I broke a bone in my hand today at work. But didn't realise it was so bad until I left.

Now do I report it and cost the store $5000 off their bottom line for late reporting an injury or just suck it up and hope I don't need medical care for it.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Think I broke a bone in my hand today at work. But didn't realise it was so bad until I left.

Now do I report it and cost the store $5000 off their bottom line for late reporting an injury or just suck it up and hope I don't need medical care for it.

No question, report it, NOW!!! I can appreciate your concern for get store, but be concerned with yourself first bud. Report it!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    No question, report it, NOW!!! I can appreciate your concern for get store, but be concerned with yourself first bud. Report it!

I don't know if I did break something or not... :/ I mashed my left hand (thank god) between some rotors and the tail gate of the truck.

My thumb and forefinger are kinda useless and painful.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Speaking of NWI ranges, who can get me in at shelby?

We can get you in. Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month. If you want to see the property before then, pm me or kevin and we can hopefully work that out. Might be a little tough with the holidays and work schedules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom