NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    In raccon news jedi suspects it may jave been t-star but on the stretch of road from Cline to us41 by the ec south shore train station, jedi counted at least 6 dead.roadkill.raccons today. :)

Lovely!!!!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    And the hits just keep on coming. Jumped in my truck to make a donut run, and my tank was on E. I never let it get that far down. Last I knew I had 3/4 of a tank. Must have gotten siphoned at Aldi last week. Going to get a locking gas cap today.

The only upside is that after all the donut runs to Family Express, I had a $0.15/gal discount, which was nice since it still cost me $64 to fill up the truck.

Those Nissans are thirsty, even without getting siphoned. Always ticked me off in this modern era, I was getting 12-15 mpg around town, just a little better on the highway. :(

Of course, I wasn't gentle on the gas either. Loved that V6 growl in that thing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Geez.
    Replaced the igniter on my oven.. FINALLY. It's been bad for years, I just used the air fryer on a counter, or used the broiler.
    But, who the heck makes it so that you have to take the ENTIRE BOTTOM of the oven apart to get to it.
    Ugh.

So, also cleaned the 30 years of dust of all the guts, since I had it apart. So, something like 4 hours or so.

Put some frozen pizza in and... heats up, BUT NOT ENOUGH.
    Took a plate out, and watched the igniter work, and the burner come on.
    But it's NOT 400F.

So, I guess tomorrow I'm off to get a new thermostat, and a oven thermometer to test it.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Geez.
    Replaced the igniter on my oven.. FINALLY. It's been bad for years, I just used the air fryer on a counter, or used the broiler.
    But, who the heck makes it so that you have to take the ENTIRE BOTTOM of the oven apart to get to it.
    Ugh.

So, also cleaned the 30 years of dust of all the guts, since I had it apart. So, something like 4 hours or so.

Put some frozen pizza in and... heats up, BUT NOT ENOUGH.
    Took a plate out, and watched the igniter work, and the burner come on.
    But it's NOT 400F.

So, I guess tomorrow I'm off to get a new thermostat, and a oven thermometer to test it.
    U r not doing your civic duty.
    U need 2 buy a new oven 2 help bidens economy.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Those Nissans are thirsty, even without getting siphoned. Always ticked me off in this modern era, I was getting 12-15 mpg around town, just a little better on the highway. :(

Of course, I wasn't gentle on the gas either. Loved that V6 growl in that thing.

My Frontier was averaging about 16mpg and most of my driving is rural and fringe suburban. Traded it in on a Honda Ridgeline and my fuel economy is now hovering around 23mpg. It is nice to not have to fill up every other day.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Finish up midnights in the morning. Normally I would go back Thursday at 4pm but I have tickets to the Iron Maiden concert Wednesday night so I used a vacay day for Thursday. Probably gonna fit some range time in my days off too. I have a couple unfired guns I need to get out.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Typical Monday, love me some desk jockey screw-ups, oh well.
    Chiraq ✓
    Indy✓
    Onward trusty Tupperware-torpedo northwards to more who knows what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom