NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Welcome.

Let's get that ptu fluid changed asap.

How many miles.
    60k. I will change engine, trans, ptu and diff fluids withina week or so. Whenever i can get a rack open at work.

Did buy Ford bumper to bumper extended warranty. 4 years, 36k miles. In 4 years the wife will maybe put 8-10k miles on it. Did that just so I don't have to work on it for 4 years

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    NWI peeps. GPIW is selling raffle tickets for a Kimber 1911. Only 100 available. $20/ticket. PM me if you want one and we'll figure it out.
    raffle1-rotated.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    20 lb test. Must be some big-*** pretzels. Careful it doesn't catch on something, one could damage oneself.

Nope. Rold Gold standard. Just a lot of them. My ratio to event time was perfect. Got several compliments.

Wife ubered everyone. One buddy and I ended up back here. He is entering the bourbon world, so he got some Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and was instructioned how to drink it. We went through the collection and worked on where to start. Took a trip to the gun room, tour, then relaxing on the deck as the bats didn't heir job.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Friend of ours owns hunters, Bill’s a trip isn’t he? He’s very passionate about his beer, it’s a hobby for him that turned into a brewery when the original owner moved out of the country. Bill has more money than he knows what to do with and bought it on kind of a whim (he’s the owner of Davies land surveying)
    He was at Porter's Perfect Pint today. Introduced hime to some friends. Pretty sure he has some new customers.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning. It's turning out to be one of those days already. Toilet in the 1/2 bath clogged for no apparent reason, and I keep losing internet on my PC.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    And the hits just keep on coming. Jumped in my truck to make a donut run, and my tank was on E. I never let it get that far down. Last I knew I had 3/4 of a tank. Must have gotten siphoned at Aldi last week. Going to get a locking gas cap today.

The only upside is that after all the donut runs to Family Express, I had a $0.15/gal discount, which was nice since it still cost me $64 to fill up the truck.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And the hits just keep on coming. Jumped in my truck to make a donut run, and my tank was on E. I never let it get that far down. Last I knew I had 3/4 of a tank. Must have gotten siphoned at Aldi last week. Going to get a locking gas cap today.

The only upside is that after all the donut runs to Family Express, I had a $0.15/gal discount, which was nice since it still cost me $64 to fill up the truck.
    Which aldi? U r south of us30!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom