NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I decided on another suppressor host.

Ruger MkIV 22/45 lite

(generic photo)
    View attachment 244998
    You really should try the Smith and Wesson SW22 Victory. I used to swear by the 22/45. I still like my 22/45. But that Victory is amazing right out of the box. I usually have to do things to my 22/45's. In fairness I also Tandemized the SW22 Victory after a few months and now it is perfect.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    New guy from Cedar Lake

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    New guy from Cedar Lake

So. It Cedar Lake! :lmfao:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    :rofl:

Nah....

But for the sake of world sanity it's best ya follow some type of schedule for all these holidays.

Otherwise jedi will put up Halloween in July while ya do Oct and then Easter in November while ya do Thanksgiving, etc...

Let the current religions set the schedule for now. Some day in the future, jedi is sure the next set of gods will jave humans change it yet again just like it occured before the current religious were entrenched into society.

But enough of this boring talk.
    so what schedule will the Death Star follow?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    My wife and I saw Babylon yesterday afternoon. A but-numbing 3 hours. strange movie. Not sure what the plot/point was... but the cinematography was good. Good stable of actors, too. Somewhat sophomoric gratuitous humor based on diarrhea (of an elephant, no less!) and Margot Robbie vomiting - didn't realize she could generate that much vomitus. Overall, rather a 'meh" rating. Glad it was a matinee so we didn't pay full price.

We almost had a private showing, but a 3rd person walked in about 5 minutes into it.

Our local theater now charges 50 cents for popcorn refills and an additional 5% on credit card payments. :popcorn: :noway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

They all just run together for me.

Aside from the week end.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Down at my parent's for our side of the family's Christmas.
    Went over to my buddy's last night. His mom unexpectedly passed away after their Christmas on Christmas. Add on he was taking her to MNF the next day and his birthday was 4 days after the passing, a lot of us have been calling and visiting. His mom loved to play cards, so we organized his sister, Dad, and a few of the original friends w/ family show up and card it up in honor of his mom.

Hitting the range later this afternoon to shoot requested bigger than .22 guns. Little does he know Grandpa is giving him a nice .22 lever action. That may change some things.

UZI
    SR 22
    10/22
    B&T GHM9
    G19
    Polish VIS 38
    Luger
    2 AKs

After Christmas, we'll be slapping some steel.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Romans 14:5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

They all just run together for me.

Aside from the week end.
    What is this strange thing you speak of? A "week end"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom