Not open for further replies.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Midnight double last night. Came home and tried to get a quick load of compost home with the trailer this morning. A little or a lot too much tongue weight and I started plowing the road with the front of the trailer. $100 dollar tow later, I got my free compost! Yeah for me! Ok, Soccer practice in 20.....
    Are you able to share where you got the compost from? Our “soil” in DeMotte is like play sand. Its even hard to grow weeds. I’m always looking for sources of good compost, even better than some of the compost I can get on this site! :lmfao:

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Are you able to share where you got the compost from? Our “soil” in DeMotte is like play sand. Its even hard to grow weeds. I’m always looking for sources of good compost, even better than some of the compost I can get on this site! :lmfao:
    It's at the town residents only dump. Others may be able to pick up compost, not sure???? Only cheesetown townies can dump lawn / green waste....

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Got a brush hog on rental at the end of the month. I need to cut all this back before it gets green

Attachments

• 20220404_180636.jpg
      20220404_180636.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 11
    • 20220404_180638.jpg
      20220404_180638.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 11

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Morning thugs and rednecks.
    Accident at the Ford plant exit on the highway. 2 cars involved one was in the ditch flipped over and opened like a sardines can. The top was completely peeled off.

The other car had front damage and missing a wheel. No clue on the peeps.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Morning thugs and rednecks.
    Accident at the Ford plant exit on the highway. 2 cars involved one was in the ditch flipped over and opened like a sardines can. The top was completely peeled off.

The other car had front damage and missing a wheel. No clue on the peeps.

Morning j. Sad way to start the day for someone.

. :coffee: .

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I built a huse in Demotte years ago and had a call back on the Anderson windows because they did not keep the sand out of the house. You could clean the sand off and while while you wached, little piles of sand would form on top of the sash where the lift strings came through the fuzzy air stop.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That looks like some thick stuff. Someday I'm going to own one of these for our property down south:

If only California had a few of those they could avoid a lot of fires. They wouldn't even have to pay me for a few days play work.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    jedi's pantry...
    6bew9u.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Composte, :rofl:
    I have a big ole pile of horse :poop: and such. Once I get into the pile, it's like black dirt. Been cooking out there all Winter.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I just saw a Prius and a Corolla "racing" down my road. Looked like some early morning road rage. I almost fell over laughing at the Prius trying to get around someone. Reminded me of the time one tried to race me in my G37 on the toll road:rofl:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom