Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning B&GM.

I'm having an abdominal ultrasound at 8, so no coffee this morning until I get back. :xmad: Hopefully this will be routine. I'm starting a new biologic this month (Skyrizi) and my rheumatologist wants to do a baseline scan of my liver so he can check it periodically. I hate to switch meds when the Cimzia was working, but since I went on Medicare, the Cimzia is $750 a month, and that is just not do-able.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Morning B&GM.

I'm having an abdominal ultrasound at 8, so no coffee this morning until I get back. :xmad: Hopefully this will be routine. I'm starting a new biologic this month (Skyrizi) and my rheumatologist wants to do a baseline scan of my liver so he can check it periodically. I hate to switch meds when the Cimzia was working, but since I went on Medicare, the Cimzia is $750 a month, and that is just not do-able.
    Good luck this morning Snap,

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Not that I'm suggesting anyone should actually venture out in the rain and cast their ballot, but this is probably the best shot at getting a pro-gun butt into the Indiana District 1 seat in the US House of Representatives. She has the biggest financial war chest of any of the GOP candidates too.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Not that I'm suggesting anyone should actually venture out in the rain and cast their ballot, but this is probably the best shot at getting a pro-gun butt into the Indiana District 1 seat in the US House of Representatives. She has the biggest financial war chest of any of the GOP candidates too.

Can't ever trust a Jennifer.
    (Speaking for personal experience as they tend to be redhead devils)

Green is such a bad political name. Makes it sound like she is part of the green movement aka the new deal!

She needs a better marketing manager.
    A full name change is needed.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    Morning B&GM.

I hope it all goes well for you.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Maybe it's because I haven't had my coffee, but everything in this waiting room is annoying me, from the too-loud elevator jazz to the mother and daughter who seem to have forgotten how to use their inside voices.

Sent from my SM-A125U1 using Tapatalk

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Wow, you're right. If any R has a chance she might be it.

Green is such a bad political name. Makes it sound like she is part of the green movement aka the new deal!

She is the right sex and color for Lake county Ds to possibly vote for.

Your complaint about the name could only help her in D1.

Sadly though, I imagine there are way too many straight D ticket voters to overcome.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    IIRC, the D candidate typically wins by 3:1 in Lake County November congressional elections.
    typically yes

this is not a typical year, even the national polling data companies have moved Indiana 1st District out of "sure D" and into "leans D" so there is some hope, albeit small

with the correct candidate it is possible to flit the seat; there is a weak Dem in Frank Mrvan Jr holding Visclosky's seat, but Mrvan does not have enthusiastic support

only 2 of the half dozen GOP candidates have actually raised any money, and Green has raised the most, almost double the next candidate, but currently only 1/2 of what Mrvan has in his campaign war chest

all that said, she is the correct demographic for the liberals and she is the correct mindset for the conservatives

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    She won't win.
    Da machine will c 2 it.
    Lake county voters have no voice.
    If da machine says no. It's over.
    Learn 2 accept this. It is futile to resist.
    Or leave lake county.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte

Women with hyphenated name means liberal to me though I know nothing about her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom