• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

Occupied
    more likely the raccoon was on the roof of the house and Jedi's aim, being that he holds his gun sideways while yelling PEW PEW PEW and pumping his arm in and out with each shot, hit the ground
    That isn't how it's done? I've been doing it wrong.:dunno:

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Made it to chiraq and back!!!!
    Don't worry, fueled up last night so we don't have to start up that whole disassembled weapon locked in five different containers in car / carrying while pumping gas in Illinois thing.... No van with hello kitty sticker sightings either....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Made it to chiraq and back!!!!
    Don't worry, fueled up last night so we don't have to start up that whole disassembled weapon locked in five different containers in car / carrying while pumping gas in Illinois thing.... No van with hello kitty sticker sightings either....
    All you have to do is leave it in the car if you do not leave the car. If you leave the car it needs to be locked out of site.

Bill2905

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 1, 2021
    Lake County
    switching insurance from retiring is such A PAIN IN THE ...
    Oh man, is it. I'm transitioning to COBRA and am in a several week dead period where providers see that I have no coverage. It's retroactive by law and the claims will get paid but try getting medical care when the providers see that you have no coverage. We already had our first negative experience with this yesterday.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh man, is it. I'm transitioning to COBRA and am in a several week dead period where providers see that I have no coverage. It's retroactive by law and the claims will get paid but try getting medical care when the providers see that you have no coverage. We already had our first negative experience with this yesterday.
    Thursday I get my botox shots for migraine.
    They shipped it to walgreens, I have a $100 copay.
    I don't know why it went there, when ALL MY OTHER medicines are thru mail order, and 15 copay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom