mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Some day, the nwi retirees will have to get together for lunch

I'm looking forward to more range time for sure. Be nice to have time to get together with you guys.

We need a friend with a home shooting range. Maybe someone with a Hacienda in LowellaBama. I'll provide the targets.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm looking forward to more range time for sure. Be nice to have time to get together with you guys.

We need a friend with a home shooting range. Maybe someone with a Hacienda in LowellaBama. I'll provide the targets.

KLB has a small range. :)
    But he still WORKS.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I think everyone’s financial outlook is extremely bleak at this point. Lost more money than I even wanna think about in the last 18 months
    My investments are -12% which are above the average. Way, better than the last recession.

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    I think everyone’s financial outlook is extremely bleak at this point. Lost more money than I even wanna think about in the last 18 months
    My investments are -12% which are above the average. Way, better than the last recession.
    When you spend every penny, you don't have to worry about investments losing value.
    4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.h473.w710.jpg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Gotta be divorced before buying a home as she could claim martial property again.

Should be divorced by the 26th. One day at a time. Might need a hand Saturday with some lifting as my family is in the mid 60's and older.
    You might wanna talk to your lawyer about that. It’s my understanding that anything after the date of filing is NOT considered marital property, but she could of course claim you are ‘hiding’ income or assets. Ask me how I know…..

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    We had an interesting, but really cool event happen tonight at the Speedo Junior National Championships.

We swam the 4x200 relay tonight. We swim the event fastest to slowest. Meaning the fastest eight teams swim in the first heat and the slowest teams swim in the last heat (edification for @jedi).

We had four heats of ladies. So.....one would typically think that the eight podium teams will come from the first two heats. The heats consisting or two heats of eight teams. Well...one of the teams in the last heat, the slowest times, cut the third fastest time. So, these ladies from the last heat will be on the podium tomorrow picking up third place medals.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    I know that may be hard to understand and follow, I apologize for my confusing explanation.

Indiana is represented here. We have representation, locally, Highland and Valpo, state wide, add Fishers, Carmel, Zionsville, Bloomington

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom