NWI INGO General Post Part 20 - Raccons 4 Life!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    When is it??

Is it sat nov 13 at 2pm at schoops in crown point?

Do we have to be vaxed and masked? :rofl:
    Jedi wants to show off a new mask?

Eyelet-Ball-Gag-With-Male-Model.jpg

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The dogs are a month behind on their flea and tick chews so naturally Wrangler, the corgi, has been picking up ticks left and right an he has to make it difficult for me by squirming when I try to remove them(using a tick key). He sits still just long enough for me to part his dense fur to find them and then *wiggle wiggle* and they disappear in the Furrest

Pickles has managed to only get one and he's the one who just lays there and lets me get it over with.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Cool Saturday morning and watching the neighbors leaves fall into my yard. Watching the Red Eye jets fly over the house landing at the Gary Airport. All this work in making me tired.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    It's a lot better than it used to be
    As someone that pays close attention to the weather forecasts, not really. They can generally get the temperature to within 5 degrees or so. Precipitation is mostly a crap shoot. Watch the forecasts as the day goes by and see how it changes. I find it humorous that the app I use on my phone touts a 10-15 day forecast as one of the reasons to pay for the app. They can't get today accurate, no way I trust anything they say about two weeks out.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Heading to Kokomo to watch high school soccer semi-states. I dunno why. Other than because my wife said so. I'm hoping it is 72 and sunny when I get there. Not even going to bother to check the weather app. Somehow I believe I will be disappointed. But at least I won't be in Mordor.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    As someone that pays close attention to the weather forecasts, not really. They can generally get the temperature to within 5 degrees or so. Precipitation is mostly a crap shoot. Watch the forecasts as the day goes by and see how it changes. I find it humorous that the app I use on my phone touts a 10-15 day forecast as one of the reasons to pay for the app. They can't get today accurate, no way I trust anything they say about two weeks out.
    I only worry about a day or two in advance.
    When I worry.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Heading to Kokomo to watch high school soccer semi-states. I dunno why. Other than because my wife said so. I'm hoping it is 72 and sunny when I get there. Not even going to bother to check the weather app. Somehow I believe I will be disappointed. But at least I won't be in Mordor.
    Mordor.
    Funny.
    I just told someone at work, that I thought getting closer to my retirement date would get easier and easier, because I know the end is near.
    Instead, I feel like a Hobbit, with the ring around the neck getting heavier and heavier. With a voice in my head saying, JUST LEAVE NOW.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom