Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Success at last

After fighting with Ivy Tech for a year, they have finally decided that I really do deserve a diploma. What a bunch of azzhats.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Speaking of that what say you NWI INGO.

Once he leaves us for the state of KY should we toss him off the NWI INGO island? :dunno::)

NOooooooooooooooooooooooo....

You're my only "Friends" :( LOL.

I will say though, there are no stereotypes in the NWI INGO crowd. We have people from literally every walk of life and you're all (with a couple of exceptions, Jedi :p) really nice and welcoming people ;)

I'll miss you lot :'( *squeezes out a tear*

Wait... I didn't put my panties on this morning, I shouldn't be crying :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Keep it up shorty....
    :rofl:

NOooooooooooooooooooooooo....

You're my only "Friends" :( LOL.

I will say though, there are no stereotypes in the NWI INGO crowd. We have people from literally every walk of life and you're all (with a couple of exceptions, Jedi :p) really nice and welcoming people ;)

I'll miss you lot :'( *squeezes out a tear*

So does that mean the Mrs will finally come to the next MEET & SHOOT so we can meet her before she takes you away? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    That was me! Why you keep forgetting my name Jedi?! :D

Thanks for the additional info!

Becuase there are too many thugs with GLOCKS :puke: and rednecks with GLOCKS :puke: that are now part of NWI INGO and I can't recall everyone anymore. :laugh:

But on the bright side I did recall someone wanted the info and thus have provided it.

Oh speaking of who brought that portable cooler we dumped ICE on at the last MEET & SHOOT. Now that is one nifty item!

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    Becuase there are too many thugs with GLOCKS :puke: and rednecks with GLOCKS :puke: that are now part of NWI INGO and I can't recall everyone anymore. :laugh:

But on the bright side I did recall someone wanted the info and thus have provided it.

Oh speaking of who brought that portable cooler we dumped ICE on at the last MEET & SHOOT. Now that is one nifty item!

But..but..I don't even own a Glock! :rolleyes: :laugh:

I bought that cooler at Meijer. Made by Arctic Zone.

I'm gonna go scribble my name on it now so you can remember who to thank at the next M&S. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    :rofl:

So does that mean the Mrs will finally come to the next MEET & SHOOT so we can meet her before she takes you away? :dunno:

No... well, I've already promised a seat in my car to a female who I'm not married to, so...

:D

(Not in that way :p).

Doubtful the Mrs gets time off work at the same time as me anyway.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    No... well, I've already promised a seat in my car to a female who I'm not married to, so...

:D

(Not in that way :p).

Doubtful the Mrs gets time off work at the same time as me anyway.
    I don't believe in this mythical Mrs. Napalm. I think she is a ghost created to keep immigration off your back.:):
    Does that really need purple?

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Thank you sir!

...and I don't care what anyone says, your 1911 was the best 45 on the table. :rockwoot:

There must not have been any other 1911's at the M&S. :rolleyes:

The trigger was SO SMOOOTH! :laugh:

I really liked the trigger pull on it, and the feel of the trigger itself. Rounded and comfy. Springfield, right?

You are either easilly impressed or you've been shooting Hi-Points and Taurus' (Tauri?) your whole life. I'll have to get any one of my 1911's in your hand so you can tell the difference (besides not being PINK).

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There must not have been any other 1911's at the M&S. :rolleyes:

You are either easilly impressed or you've been shooting Hi-Points and Taurus' (Tauri?) your whole life. I'll have to get any one of my 1911's in your hand so you can tell the difference (besides not being PINK).

He was handed several other 1911s as well when the members found out he had never shot them before. I think he put 50 rounds thru the various 1911 on the table.

Thank you turnandshoot and gunbunnies for helping this member and several others with my 1911.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I don't believe in this mythical Mrs. Napalm. I think she is a ghost created to keep immigration off your back.:):
    Does that really need purple?

Oh noez... :D You found out my secret... :D

I think DaveG has seen her? I know Dave's Dad has... LOL. There's proof she exists because I can't cook brownies and my girlfriends sure as "heck" don't bake stuff for me :D

tv(numbers): I think I said 'ello to you but I don't think we managed to have a conversation. I would've loved to have "talked" about my idiot colleague with you LOL.

Wife's last day at her current job is the 6th of June, so that means I _SHOULD_ be at the next M+S. It's official.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom