Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yep, knob creek is only about 30 minutes from Louisville. (lousiville? wtf, this isn't the "I love lousi show" I swear, you people)

NWI INGO Roadtrip to Ky...when? After we harass the brit we can visit the Patton museum and see some real guns

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    I just though of something. We (NWI) have a hard time going to Knob Creek becauss of the distance and lodging. Well we just figured out the lodging part! We can just crash at NapalmFTW's place.

Guess we better start looking into the dates for Knob Creek and getting the caravans ready. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Don't you know you never win an argument with a woman? Huh? You are gonna get pinked, somehow someway. :D

You have to take custody of "Sophi" at some point anyway, so you can "pink me" (LOL) then... I WILL show up to work with pink fingernails ... :D

With pics.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Oh noez... :D You found out my secret... :D

I think DaveG has seen her? I know Dave's Dad has... LOL. There's proof she exists because I can't cook brownies and my girlfriends sure as "heck" don't bake stuff for me :D

tv(numbers): I think I said 'ello to you but I don't think we managed to have a conversation. I would've loved to have "talked" about my idiot colleague with you LOL.

Wife's last day at her current job is the 6th of June, so that means I _SHOULD_ be at the next M+S. It's official.
    Ooooh, I love idiot stories. :D

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I ordered something on Amazon on Saturday, used Super Saver shipping from Amazon, it shipped today from Whitestown, IN(which looks to be near Indy) , it will be here tomorrow, and they used that company. :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I ordered something on Amazon on Saturday, used Super Saver shipping from Amazon, it shipped today from Whitestown, IN(which looks to be near Indy) , it will be here tomorrow, and they used that company. :dunno:

Let us know after you are killed to death by the package if you like the service. :laugh:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Just get a cat. :D
    We have three. Da fishy will be in a closed door room, lne of the cats IS the devil incarnate.
    You guys ever heard of a parcel company called Ensenda?
    I have amazon prime. Free shipping on a lot of stuff! :rockwoot: Anyways, amazon uses ensenda a lot. Probably cheaper then fedex. :dunno: I have noticed they use it for stuff that is shipped from a "local" warehouse. I've never had any issues with them.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I had Amazon Prime, I cancelled auto renewal after they overdrafted my account last time. It's pretty easy to forget about it after a year. Never renewed it.

My cat is evil too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom