• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boiler1529

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Nwi
    Anyone need grass. And no not the smoking kind. Going to dig a bunch up around my bushes and mulch because I'm sick of mowing in between them all.
    Ohh if anyone wants to help they are more than welcome. I pay in beer.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm gonna head over to the 1101 lounge tomorrow around ten. I'll probably vent and share some drama. It's not typical drama, its all just ... :xmad:

[DELETED]

I may delete this I don't know, just needed to vent.

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Anyone need grass. And no not the smoking kind. Going to dig a bunch up around my bushes and mulch because I'm sick of mowing in between them all.
    Ohh if anyone wants to help they are more than welcome. I pay in beer.

Where do you live? How much are you getting rid of?
    2 bad it's not THAT grass I'm sure some here would be camping outside your house to help. :laugh:

I'll be there about 1030, we can vent together.

ooohhh so cute a bromance. :wwub:
    :rofl:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    ... Which reminds me ... might be going to the range for some prep time with the wife. She plans on making it to the Steel Plate Match this Saturday. If we can squeeze it into this week, anyone is welcome to join us (more than likely, it will be Thursday).

Probability is very low that we'll make it to the range before the match. If we do, it will be Thursday, it will be last minute notice, and it will be Willow Slough. The more likely scenario is that we'll stay home and do airsoft/empty gun, dry fire prep instead. The bulk of preparation involves all the non-shooting stuff anyway (drawing and malfunction drills ... some reloading).

All that to say ...

We can't accomodate any extra persons (house is a mess right now) but we can come to your place for practice if anyone wants to join us Saturday at NPCCC. This would not involve any ammunition or shooting.

PM me if interested. Oh yeah, almost forgot, plans are subject to work schedule.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    PRESS RELEASE FROM THE GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA, arrived seconds ago:

Gun Owners of America
    Mourdock Defeats Lugar!

-- GOA-endorsed candidate wins most important Senate primary of the year

“I can’t thank Gun Owners of America enough for their early support of my campaign.”

Richard Mourdock, Republican nominee for U.S. Senate, after defeating Indiana’s Dick Lugar

Gun Owners of America is today celebrating the defeat of the most anti-gun Republican in the U.S. Senate, Indiana Sen. Dick Lugar.

GOA’s Political Victory Fund endorsed his challenger, Richard Mourdock, early this year and has strongly backed his campaign ever since.

Mourdock, who is Indiana’s State Treasurer, is 100% in favor of our Second Amendment rights and understands that gun ownership is a fundamental, individual liberty that must be safeguarded in a free society.

But Dick Lugar, rated “F” by GOA, established himself as the most anti-gun Republican in the U.S. Senate by supporting waiting periods for handgun purchases, a ban on many semi-automatic firearms, and all of President Obama’s radical anti-gun judicial nominees.

Plus, Lugar was the only Republican Senator to refuse to sign a letter opposing a massive UN small arms treaty.

Without a doubt, Dick Lugar was one of the anti-gunners’ best friends in the Senate. But he went down in defeat thanks to gun owners nationwide, who supported Mourdock with their contributions, and to the voters in the Hoosier State.

Mourdock acknowledged GOA members for their support in his race. “I can’t thank Gun Owners of America enough for their early support of my campaign,” he said.​

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008

american_flag_fireworks_animated.gif

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    My FIL calls me a "one issue" kind of person and says us "one issue" voters are going to regret voting Mourdock.

I didn't support him JUST for his 2A stance. Not that I can vote, but I have tried to influence as many people as I can.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    ...and says us "one issue" voters are going to regret voting Mourdock...

Which ONE issue?
    • His views on shrinking the federal government?
    • His desire to shut down the EPA, TSA, etc?
    • His desire to restore State's rights?
    • His support of the 2nd Amendment?
    • His support of fiscal restraint?
    • His desire to kill ObamaCare?
    • His desire to secure our borders (from the British, and others)?
    • His support of life?
    • His desire to ELIMINATE the IRS?
    • . . .
    I'm so confused on which ONE issue garnered my support for him?

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    They barely take me up on my Steel Plate Match offer. Good luck. :D

Which reminds me ... might be going to the range for some prep time with the wife. She plans on making it to the Steel Plate Match this Saturday. If we can squeeze it into this week, anyone is welcome to join us (more than likely, it will be Thursday).

Wow. You are right. I am truly disappointed. I thought there would be more of an interest.

NWI INGO, why do you shoot?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom