• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'm looking for a CZ Woodcock Deluxe 20 gauge O/U shotgun, preferably 28" barrels for my daughter. I just posted 3 guns for sale or trade in the classifieds. Anyone want to help me out and buy these? Got to clean out some room for some new guns.

BRAND NEW IN BOX Rem 870 Tactical 20ga w/Knoxx Stock => WTS/WTT: Rem 870 Tactical 20 ga, Knoxx Stock, BRAND NEW - INGunOwners

GLOCK 19, lightly used, w/extras => WTS/WTT: Glock 19, 3rd Gen, lightly used, extra magazines - INGunOwners

CZ VZ 58 SPORTER, 7.62x39, as new condition => WTS/WTT: CZ VZ 58 Sporter 7.62x39 - INGunOwners

Might be interested in the Glock there, bob-o. I'll try to stop in on Wed and we can talk.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Might be interested in the Glock there, bob-o. I'll try to stop in on Wed and we can talk.

Aaron, you are #2 on the list of folks wanting the gun. If #1 doesn't come through then I'll talk to you on Wednesday about this gun.

Best offer so far has been from a guy who wants me to take a Saiga 12 off his hands. Hmmm. . . I want a 20 gauge O/U for Trap shooting, now last time I checked a 12 was not a 20 and the stock of a Saiga was not really suitable for Trap or other clay games. But, I certainly opened myself up for offers when I asked and even $1,000,000.00 for the sale price of that gun. :):

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Bob: Can you shoot me (pun intended) your cell number so I can arrange a time to pick up your grill for the next Meet And Shoot?

In other news, I am really liking my P3AT. I wish I'd got a pocket pistol sooner (giggedy). I am going to look into getting the 9 round extension. I have the +1 extension which is nice but it looks like the 9rd will help me get a better grip on the gun.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Because it's fun to mess with stupid people, duh.

Edit: Not talking about the bank people, I want to find one of those store cashiers that don't know $2 bills are real.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I've got a bunch of $3 bills with Clinton on them.

Allthough according to Time magazine I think a $3 bill with Obama on it is more appropriate.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I heard a story about a guy that go sheets of $2 bills and tried to use them. Had the cops called on him for counterfeit bills. Don't remember where I heard it, so might not be true, but I could imagine this happening.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    What are the no BS Kentucky carry laws?

Can I OC as an out of stater? I know I can CC with my Indiana LTCH but I hate CC'ing (although I find it more-better with my P3AT).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom