jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So were your ears burning SOUTH of US-30 rednecks? :D
    I survived going to St. John for a pick-up and then going to Crown Point and helping with some grass. My back is killing me since I finally got back inside, showered after putting all that grass in my yard. Now lets hope it takes. Water, water and more water for the next week.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    While you were south of 30 I drove north of 30, picked up some ammo and some clay targets, ran some other errands.

With you to the SOUTH and me to the NORTH it restored balance to the universe, saving it from spinning out of control had one, or the other of us, had stayed too long on the wrong side of 30.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'm going to be posting a S&W Bodyguard .380 for sale later today in the classified section.
    Well under 100 rounds fired. Rarely carried. Comes with all original box/case/paperwork, and a Remora pocket/waistband holster.

Also a Kusiak OWB holster with spare mag compartment, never worn, sold separately.

$350 obo for the pistol

$40 for the OWB holster.

I figured I'd give first crack at it to the group.

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Melen and I picked up pink framed shooting glasses. Oh, and cleaning supplies so that I can clean Andy219's 20 gauge Ithaca shotgun.

Stopped at Dick's Sporting Goods and looked at a Stevens 512 Gold Wing shotgun, looked very nice and was a great price . . . but then I checked it out on the internet and the great price at Dick's is actually over-priced and the gun itself has some very bad internet reviews. So while it was a pretty gun (ideal for a daughter) it doesn't look worthy of being even a beginner's shotgun based on many of the reviews from users posted around the inter webs.

Oh, did I mention the service at the gun counter at Dick's Sporting Goods in Highland absolutely SUCKS!!!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Are there any LEOs on here? I need a favour. I am looking for an armour carrier and/or the body armour. I know some departments issue you with them and give you new ones every X years. I don't mind if they're not current, I just need something to wear to go out on the road with the VIPS.

I don't fancy being shot for volunteering if someone decides I look like a cop.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Are there any LEOs on here? I need a favour. I am looking for an armour carrier and/or the body armour. I know some departments issue you with them and give you new ones every X years. I don't mind if they're not current, I just need something to wear to go out on the road with the VIPS.

I don't fancy being shot for volunteering if someone decides I look like a cop.

funny-signs-08-virtual-trading-card-15-can-you-run.jpg
    faulty_bullet_proofs1.jpg

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Gotta love her airing our dirty laundry in public. It's why I ban her from my facebook 99% of the time.

Women.

I bought her forgiveness cake and everything.

Whoopsies. Give me cake, I will forgive you. :D (that won't work for darkkevin tho)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    It's always eaiser to ask for forgiveness then it is to ask for permeation.

Whoopsies. Give me cake, I will forgive you. :D (that won't work for darkkevin tho)

She claims I didn't discuss it with her, when the truth of the matter is she didn't remember. But there's no point trying to argue with a bullheaded woman :P

I don't really want to give Kev any cake... but beer I can do.

There's still half a chocolate cheesecake in my fridge.....

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    I'm looking for a CZ Woodcock Deluxe 20 gauge O/U shotgun, preferably 28" barrels for my daughter. I just posted 3 guns for sale or trade in the classifieds. Anyone want to help me out and buy these? Got to clean out some room for some new guns.

BRAND NEW IN BOX Rem 870 Tactical 20ga w/Knoxx Stock => WTS/WTT: Rem 870 Tactical 20 ga, Knoxx Stock, BRAND NEW - INGunOwners

GLOCK 19, lightly used, w/extras => WTS/WTT: Glock 19, 3rd Gen, lightly used, extra magazines - INGunOwners

CZ VZ 58 SPORTER, 7.62x39, as new condition => WTS/WTT: CZ VZ 58 Sporter 7.62x39 - INGunOwners

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom