NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    My wife had known that family for many years. The wife is a counselor at a local middle school and was my daughters counselor.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yes rednecks jedi was on US-30 on the south side of the road and have to venture into porter county this morning!

The fresh air, the other county cause way too much trauma for jedi! So much so that jedi does not have to go back instead the vendor will drop off the item when it's ready. No way jedi wants to go back that way anyways. It's too fffaaaarrr! :p

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Yes rednecks jedi was on US-30 on the south side of the road and have to venture into porter county this morning!

The fresh air, the other county cause way too much trauma for jedi! So much so that jedi does not have to go back instead the vendor will drop off the item when it's ready. No way jedi wants to go back that way anyways. It's too fffaaaarrr! :p
    Better start drinking to relieve the stress.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI

I thought I smelled something.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Small world. We’re close friends with his son and the family. They’re our neighbors.
    We don't know them well. Said hello to Don occasionally before he got sick. Shirley would always come to our garage sales and we would chat. That's about it. Nice people, though.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    O have to
    I use a suit coat, shirt, slacks that is part of my American Legion "death suit".
    I just remove any emblems.
    I have to break up the MOJO. It's also been on my to do list for a while. I'm in that stage.
    In wedding = done
    wedding = on hold
    Passing = full swing

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Guess the Lighthouse restaurant in Cedar Lake burnt this morning. Must of been a pretty good fire as they called for mutual aid from 6 different cities
    They were open this evening. It was a rooftop unit that had a component fail and caused a little smoke. Not sure why that had all those other departments responding, a guy in a coat and a tool belt could have resolved it just as easily.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    They were open this evening. It was a rooftop unit that had a component fail and caused a little smoke. Not sure why that had all those other departments responding, a guy in a coat and a tool belt could have resolved it just as easily.

They have eaten there and didn't want to lose the experience.

Sorry for my first thought, when I thought it was fully destroyed, that there might be a way to get out of the hardship caused by Government oppression.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom