NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Ah so the new guy/girl has jokes. :) Guy
    Has someone told him da rules and figured out what s/he is? We don't need no stinkin rules.

Welcome to NWI INGO. Thank you

If you live north of us30 and west of I65 in lake county you are a thug. I work in that sector.

If you live south of us30 in lake county you are a redneck. Once upon a time I did.

Our half-step brother/sister from a different mother lives in porter county. Mamma told like talking about what daddy did over there. I lived in Porter County for a bit.

The banjos play is newton county and we really have no clue what size of the family those members are from. They got raccons, deer, and way too many other animals that are scary. The only good raccoon is a dayed raccoon.

Our ffffaaaarrr away relatives live in la porte county! The live far however anyone in valpo lives ffffffffaaaarrrrr. My wife and I went to Valpo last weekend. It was so faaaaaaaaaaaarrr away we spent the night in Wheeler.

The worst place to live is st snobland *st john* as they hate gun owners period. You mean Stink John?

Jedi loves pink, hello kitty and LEGO and HATES glocks, iphones and raccons. I agree with the HATES. Unless someone else in buying an iPhone, then my retirement account thanks you.

Being that you are in Hobart (east of i65, north of us30) you are that forget area of lake county so unsure if either the thugs or rednecks will claim you. :p

Post away, dont forget to sign up for the meet and eats and meet and shoots. They are always lots of fun.

maybe this year we get to do the annual youth event in winamac with DNR. We help them teach kids and new shooters how to shoot, cook out, and 4h helps with bow and arrow stuff. It was cancelled last year due to covid but prior to that we had done 7 straight years of doing the event.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I just want it to be warm enough to go blow frisbees up. I've got all these shells. Weather needs to play along.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Doug, quit channeling jedi or you will be ostracized from the group.

And, yes there are rules on INGO and we all try them.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just want it to be warm enough to go blow frisbees up. I've got all these shells. Weather needs to play along.
    Don't say that too loud or you may be burglarized.

M&S&E March 27 get Dale to bring his throwers.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Last week I was talking about handing off my brand new and beloved Beretta 92fs to Aaron at 219 Armory. Well, I got it back Wednesday, for a 5-day turnaround. All in all, I am very happy with the gunsmith work and the labor charge. And, of course, my beloved came back looking and shooting better than it did before!

I won’t gunk up this thread with pics, but I posted it in the Handgun Show-N-Tell thread, if anyone wants to see his handiwork.

It’s bound to warm up eventually! I’m jonesing for some outside activities, too. I’m about to put my road bike on the trainer and start getting in shape for when the weather finally breaks.

Also, all y’all that are posting from Hobart, know I am always reading it as Ho-Bart. It always cracks me up when the News Anchors pronounce it that way!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Last week I was talking about handing off my brand new and beloved Beretta 92fs to Aaron at 219 Armory. Well, I got it back Wednesday, for a 5-day turnaround. All in all, I am very happy with the gunsmith work and the labor charge. And, of course, my beloved came back looking and shooting better than it did before!

I won’t gunk up this thread with pics, but I posted it in the Handgun Show-N-Tell thread, if anyone wants to see his handiwork.

It’s bound to warm up eventually! I’m jonesing for some outside activities, too. I’m about to put my road bike on the trainer and start getting in shape for when the weather finally breaks.

Also, all y’all that are posting from Hobart, know I am always reading it as Ho-Bart. It always cracks me up when the News Anchors pronounce it that way!
    If u dont post here how r we suppose to see it?

Some of us avoid the rest of INGO now a days. :p

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart

Pics or it never happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom