NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Good Saturday morning south of US30 NWI INGO peeps. Sun is creeping up to illuminate the chosen INGO land.

Of course you north of 30 thugs will get sun filtering through your pollution, probably with a PINK haze added. Probably don’t want to eat pink snow any more than yellow snow.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Morning. Here's my laugh for the day. Got a Facebook friend request from this guy. Seems legit. I'm sure he's into overweight boomer gals.

1613911840926.png

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Morning. Here's my laugh for the day. Got a Facebook friend request from this guy. Seems legit. I'm sure he's into overweight (SOUTH OF US30) boomer gals.
    Just went ahead an FIFY

You left out a key component from your profile. Assuming you lived North of US30 it would have been a toothless thug with a tattoo on his forehead and a mugshot for a profile picture. But since you are one of the "chosen people" living south of US30 you got the hunky dude

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    It's a weekly occurrence these days.
    Drivers are just not paying attention to their surroundings, 4 or 18 wheels. Most of these interchanges (especially in the Chesterton to Gary area) were built long ago for less traffic volume at slower speeds.

So when you combine extra energy with inattention, what's left is physics!

But, let's be honest: even if the flow was smoothed out that's just changing the direction the accident travels in...

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    ...Drivers are just not paying attention to their surroundings, 4 or 18 wheels... So when you combine extra energy with inattention, what's left is physics!
    About 10 cars in front of me on the Dan Ryan yesterday was a nice multi-car crack up that blocked 3 lanes. A Mini got the worst of it but the driver got out and didn’t get hurt. Fortunately traffic was light and I saw ‘something’ and was able to move left. I’d bet traffic was pretty tied up for about an hour.

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    You guys are going to curse me.

As a result of your posts, there's going to be a westbound traffic stopping accident at Indy Blvd backing all the way to the Michigan state line in the morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom