Not open for further replies.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Went to industrial revolution last night. Got their special burger. It was so hot I couldn't finish it, I actually lost my appetite. Then I went to take a **** and my weiner started burning from touching it with hot sauce fingers.

I swear I cannot stop laughing. :rofl:
    I thought to myself, I hope he's not young enough to apply for a high-post job somewhere & someone does a search and find this post! :lmfao:

On another note, it was snowing hard here in Wanamaker (SE Indy outside E465) and sticking around 1 pm, but now at 1:25 I noticed that it has fallen off (pun intended).
    I'm getting ready to go to a friend's house who's having a retirement party.
    We used to talk about the Glock he carried (detective with INPD), and free range ammo perks. :)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Do you have a place? We have a pullout leather lovesest with your name on it.

appreciate the offer, but no, not yet. If everything goes to plan, I’m hoping to be out of the garage and in a mobile home or some cheap house in Gary by fall. I was too worried about my credit score, so every spare penny has been going to creditors. Unfortunately it isn’t happening as fast as I thought it would, lol.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I have a couple of 1 hour free passes for Shoot Point Blank if you would like them. PM me if you could use them.

That would be sweet, if you still have them in March I’ll shoot a pm, won’t be able to get ammo until then... lol. Seems I’m just as broke getting money as I was without any money. But getting things like food and Daisy’s meds are a lot easier lol

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    That would be sweet, if you still have them in March I’ll shoot a pm, won’t be able to get ammo until then... lol. Seems I’m just as broke getting money as I was without any money. But getting things like food and Daisy’s meds are a lot easier lol
    They will be waiting for you and a couple of boxes of .45 ACP 230 gr FMJ.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Unfortunately Andy, I don't believe there's even been an official NWI Meet and Shoot in a couple years now. I've been on and off this place in months long stints but I've looked and haven't seen anything.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Ah, I see. I disappeared off here right before they implemented that and the whole "No .50BMG anywhere" thing. Just in time to miss out on that news.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Went to a small fencing tournament today with 4 of my fencing students and 1 other fencing club member.

2 of my high school students earned the Gold and Silver medals at the SABER event. The club member, who is an adult, earned the Bronze in Saber. My other two Saber fencers earned 5th and 6th places ... but no medals or awards for those places.

A friend of mine, fencing in the Epee event at the same competition won the Gold.

It was a good day.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The basement is coming along. Just dropped a out $1500 more toward the gun room. Buy once, cry once.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Took my kid out to JP today and there were only 2 other people there. Love weekday shooting vs weekend.

:yesway: Want to adopt? :stickpoke: I have quite a few "dads", "uncles", etc. I got a lot done today though before the big fat flakes dropped. I haven't shot for over a month. Glad you got out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom