• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Condolences Melensdad, I've lost two grandparents to it and my father has had a few rounds with it. **** cancer, indeed.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks to all for the condolences.

Managed to find a rider course I can attend out in Winamac that works with my schedule :rockwoot:
    Good for you. I was surprised how much I learned when my wife and I took our class last year. Doesn't matter how much you know (or think you might know) there is always something to learn.

Makes me wonder if I should retake drivers education for cars.

Have fun with the Shadow, it looks pretty sweet. A cigar buddy of mine has one and loves his.

zer0day

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2019
    Munster
    Anyone go to the gun show at Crown Point fairgrounds today?
    Went and was disappointed with some the prices there. Some at or above Cabelas prices. Needless to say thats already above average market price for NIB guns.
    Most of the knives and knuckles were sourced from Global Tactical or MTech and had a hike on the price. So I guess if you had an immediate need for a knife or knuckles you would pay an extra $5 or so.
    PMags were $12 each and 10 for $110 from most sellers. Fairly the same price online. Sometimes 10 for $100 on a deal.
    "Custom" rifle builds were over priced. Some of the sellers had $400 in parts and selling for $750.
    One seller had some good deals on ammo. May end up going back tomorrow for some. Passed today only because my direct deposit doesnt hit till midnight (weird right? I know)
    No one wanting to do trades. Even with proper transfer paperwork. I decided to see what one seller may offer for my pistol (Sig P226 MK25) and the guy took one look and said $500. I shook my head and left his table.

What the actual Cufk? Do the sellers believe people don't know about Amazon or eBay? Or even Brownells or PSA? They do know the internet is on phones nowadays right?
    Guess I remember when you could get some deals at a gun show and people weren't trying to juice you.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If you live within Hobart Twp. Please attend meeting this coming Thursday and oppose the 2020 budget. This will mean another increase in property taxes if it goes thru.

I for one am really sick and tired of my property taxes raising year after year. Almost 2 years ago we had the referendum passed that was suppose to be "tax neutral" We opposed it but it still went thru and instead of getting a property tax cut with the "property tax cap" going into affect my taxes went up almost $200 a year. In 10 years at my current home, my property taxes have gone from under $400 per year to $1200, and now they're gonna want more. :xmad:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    If you live within Hobart Twp. Please attend meeting this coming Thursday and oppose the 2020 budget. This will mean another increase in property taxes if it goes thru.

I for one am really sick and tired of my property taxes raising year after year. Almost 2 years ago we had the referendum passed that was suppose to be "tax neutral" We opposed it but it still went thru and instead of getting a property tax cut with the "property tax cap" going into affect my taxes went up almost $200 a year. In 10 years at my current home, my property taxes have gone from under $400 per year to $1200, and now they're gonna want more. :xmad:

Move out here to Laporte County.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom