• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Half of my irresponsible and childish purchase came today. The rest on Wednesday. Who wants to play Jedi Master and let me slap them with both ends of my glowing pole...that sounds dirty.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Im passing on this one. Saving my cash for the Porter county show. I imagine it's gonna be extremely packed with a 2 year hiatus.
    I already committed to a 2 day carbine class back in March. I wanted to go to this show. It is what it is. Anyone know if they will move it back to September?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I already committed to a 2 day carbine class back in March. I wanted to go to this show. It is what it is. Anyone know if they will move it back to September?

They're not showing that far in advance. After this upcoming one next one will Feb 15-16th 2020

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I don't even know how or where to post this.

All of those years ago when I had Aceton, gunbunnies, sadclown, groovatron, and a whole host of other ingoers come to my first class. It was a hybrid carbine/pistol class.

There were two guys that came up from Indy that were VERY squared away. After class we talked and ended up getting together to train pretty regularly.

Well, one of them, Chuck, has just died in a motorcycle accident. I don't know his user name here (he posted rarely, even more rarely than me) but he was a strong part of the training community, central to my growth, a staunch defender of the 2nd Amendment, and an absolutely great man. His wife is 16 weeks pregnant.

I feel like I got punched in the gut tonight.

Time is borrowed. Pick up the phone, call them, make plans, get together. Tomorrow is promised to no one.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I don't even know how or where to post this.

All of those years ago when I had Aceton, gunbunnies, sadclown, groovatron, and a whole host of other ingoers come to my first class. It was a hybrid carbine/pistol class.

There were two guys that came up from Indy that were VERY squared away. After class we talked and ended up getting together to train pretty regularly.

Well, one of them, Chuck, has just died in a motorcycle accident. I don't know his user name here (he posted rarely, even more rarely than me) but he was a strong part of the training community, central to my growth, a staunch defender of the 2nd Amendment, and an absolutely great man. His wife is 16 weeks pregnant.

I feel like I got punched in the gut tonight.

Time is borrowed. Pick up the phone, call them, make plans, get together. Tomorrow is promised to no one.
    Sorry to hear, it is a tremendous loss and he sounds like a great person. Actaeon still talks about that class, so a lot of good came from it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom