• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Disney has ruined sw. F... disney! Not giving them any money.

I feel the same way, which is why I bought Disney stock... and they give ME money. In 20 or 30 years, they'll pay me enough dividends to make up for destroying my childhood memories.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Solo was a pos!!! That is not how han met chewie!

Yeah I'm not happy about them basically deleting all the EU stuff. Especially since I'm a Boba Fett guy. He's not even a Mandalorian anymore and it's up in the air now if he ever escaped the sarlaac. The only thing that gives me hope is I heard there was reference in one of the new canon books about someone seeing a jawa or someone selling acid pitted Mando armor they found out in the middle of nowhere on Tatooine.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    The Last Jedi plot didn't even make sense. Holdo knew how Poe was, she had to know keeping him in the dark would lead to him acting out. She also knew he was a dedicated Resistance member so there wouldn't be any concerns about leaks to the First Order. There was absolutely no reason I can think of for her not to let him in on the plan.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    WOW what a nice day.
    But the lazy bug got to me and jedi is not washing or vacuuming the van today. Meh...

Personnel disruption has me working inside today, while it's perfect weather outside. Sucks biggly. Wife tells me it's going to rain tomorrow; maybe I'll catch up on some rest then.

Hey Mr. Larry II, how you doing?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Lots of apples picked. Green beans an black raspberries picked too. Crabgrass harvest is nearing an end. Overseeding to come when the weather is right. Did my good deed for the day helping the neighbor's mother take in a mattress. Wife is about done baking a couple apple pies (took her a little longer with a lil "helper"). Raspberry jam making tomorrow in her future. The weather will determine how productive I am tomorrow.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I would need a ride, my schedule is open.

Monday i have an oil change at lakeshore ford there in burns harbor at 130. Told the guy id meet him at cabelas afterwards so probably around 330 to 400. Shoot me a pm if you want a free ride to cabelas and ill give you my number.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Cleaning out the garage to get ready for a sale next weekend. I'd better get as much as I can done early in the week. High 80's Tues, Weds, and Thurs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom