• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Had our LAST high school fencing tournament of the season. This was actually a post-season event as our high school conference season ended 10 days ago.

Mixed emotions. GLAD it is over but I'll miss some of the kids (until next year). There are some kids I really enjoy coaching. One trouble maker at school, who the school labeled as a problem, is a great kid for me, and he's my best fencer. He and I have a mutual understanding about what is expected and we get along very well. He also said he would not kill me if he went on a mass murder spree :yesway: I have 2 left handed girls that are awesome and 2 freshmen girls who joined the team that have huge potential. For the most part I like all the kids on the team, we have a total of 26, including 2 8-graders who fence with the high school team.

But all that said, really glad high school season is over.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Bulletsmith.... Yeah tha dang hawks are a real problem around Hammond... They kill some of the families homing and racing pigeons all the time. Since their protected federally you can't do anything to the dang things when they swoop in and kill your birds. It's a real problem dealing with those dang predators...

or maybe you were speaking of another hawk....

Hey anyone on here have any old reloading manuals that have loading data for the 35 Remington with a 125 JHP, 158 JHP, and the 180 gr. JHP bullet weights... ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom