• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Wedding today after lunch. Reception in a couple hours. My daughter's best friend from grade school. Sadly my daughter missed it! She was in urgent care. Possible broken ankle. x-rays taken. Big "boot" for now. She fell off a curb at her apartment building while walking to her new condo a couple blocks away.

Obviously she didn't get to the condo or the wedding.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Back from the baby shower. Left Granger and headed to Varners greenhouse in Niles. Then the scenic route home on RT12. Much prefer the toll road drive. Averaged 86mph there and was probably lucky to average 60 on way back

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Fresh off a sleepover, we hit up the Izaak Walton archery & shooting stations then played hard here. We took a break for some Dog Days Ice Cream, then they were back at it. Currently they are back at his buddy's in the pool again conspiring on another sleepover tonight. Bet they crash early. Quiet night here again.

20230506_162000.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Wedding today after lunch. Reception in a couple hours. My daughter's best friend from grade school. Sadly my daughter missed it! She was in urgent care. Possible broken ankle. x-rays taken. Big "boot" for now. She fell off a curb at her apartment building while walking to her new condo a couple blocks away.

Obviously she didn't get to the condo or the wedding.
    r u sure it was not 2 men with maga hats who pushed her while she was going to subway?

:whistle:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    Home from a Luke Combs/ Lainey Wilson concert at soldier field, my best friend has a hookup where we get a suite for free. free food, drinks etc. Didn’t spend a single dime to the city of chiraq, I tipped my bartender very well but that was it. PLUS, I found $60 on the floor walking to the bathroom, so I left cash positive! Have yet to spend a single dime in that city since 3/2020. Only my second visit to that city since too, the last was a family day at Lincoln park zoo with T’s mom, again all expenses paid.

Attachments

• IMG_7849.jpeg
      IMG_7849.jpeg
      563.1 KB · Views: 3
    • IMG_7850.jpeg
      IMG_7850.jpeg
      581.2 KB · Views: 3
    • IMG_7852.jpeg
      IMG_7852.jpeg
      552 KB · Views: 3
    • IMG_7854.jpeg
      IMG_7854.jpeg