Not open for further replies.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I remember getting the early edition of the Sun-Times at Busy corner on my way in for midnites around 10 pm. It had the latest news for that day but was the "early edition" for the next day, with columns, comics and puzzles for the next day.

And if you worked around that area you remember the restaurants along there and Zels, and The Sub Station.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I remember getting the early edition of the Sun-Times at Busy corner on my way in for midnites around 10 pm. It had the latest news for that day but was the "early edition" for the next day, with columns, comics and puzzles for the next day.

And if you worked around that area you remember the restaurants along there and Zels, and The Sub Station.
    The sub station yes.
    Don't recall any restaurants on Michigan or a zels in that area. The zels was over by the bridge going into the east Chicago side away from the Harbor side.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    :(

Sadly "busy corner drugs" is gone from the corner of guthrie and michigan. As is the men's clothing store that was on Michigan as well.
    Used to be a bar on Michigan we drove up to drink in (once) during the late 70's. They'd serve anyone who could see over the bar. It's been leveled for years. Fast forward and I worked around there A LOT going in homes every day or into their yards unannounced shutting off their power for non payment. Talk about a trip. Been threatened, was next to a shooting or two and who knows how many gunshots.

BRC_Ron

PSALM 144:1-2
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2023
    NW Indiana
    I left a note on the Intro thread, looked kinda like this:

Welcome from Schererville. I too, would like to know more about your holsters. How can we find out more?
    (that is, if you want people to know more. I guess I shouldn't assume)

No worries! Since I'm not a local business supporter yet I'm unable to list the website. Without sounding like a sales pitch we hand-make custom kydex holsters for over 30 of the most popular brands out there. Styles offered are iwb, owb, appendix, sidecar, competition, and level 2. Each holster is custom made to your specific loadout - red dot, suppressor height sites, light/laser combo, etc. We can also custom print designs on your holster, like putting your dog's face on it :):

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh brother 2 more SOUTH of us30 members. There is way too much fresh air and raccoons being brought into the thread.:p

Welcome even if you are rednecks and not thugs like us, north of us30 lake county members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom