• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NWI40cal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Hammond
    You are MORE than welcome to join. Just look for the rather LARGE guy wearing the khaki INGO hat. That will be me LOL I am planning on getting there about 10am and shooting til about 5ish.

Greg

And he will have a Brand spankin Used P22! Yet, my safe will be one lighter....

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Wife has to work Saturday kid needs my exploder for work @ 3 and you guys still scare me.lol
    If I can get sleep friday night I will try to meet the AM group. As you can tell from the timeframe of most posts I make. I usually can't sleep because my back or hip are giving me grief so don't count on me bein able to get out yet. Besides why do today what I can avoid doing next time.lol Lots of summer ahead. One step at a time right.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    And he will have a Brand spankin Used P22! Yet, my safe will be one lighter....

SHHH don't tell ALL my secrets willya? LOL :draw:

Oldfb, I am planning on being there at about 10am. You are MORE than welcome to come by and at least make an appearance. I understand babysteps. This isn't the first nor will it be the LAST time we get together to shoot gun or the sh!t, so don't worry if you can't make it because of you back/hip/body not cooperating.

Greg

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    I'm showin up with 300rd .40 and 200rd 9mm :D

I'll be the one in the extremely loud (louder than gunfire) red car, barring I don't get jailed on the drive out.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok, the g/f and I are getting ready to head to Kingsbury. Looks like this is going to be a nice cool day. Should be nice for shooting. Hope to see a few folks out there. Look for the LARGE guy sporting black jeans, T-shirt, and a Khaki INGO hat. :)

Greg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    For those that didn't make it we had a great time. Ed was the range officer and things went smoothly in that respect. IT was kinda ugly weatherwise at the start. It was windy and cold and the g/f and I ALMOST left soon after getting there, BUT the sun came out and it warmed up a bit. The wind died down also. SO we ended up spending about 5 hours there. shot through about 1,000 rounds of .22 ammo and about 1-200 rounds of 9mm. Had a great time meeting (ok don't shoot me for forgetting names here....) mighty mauser, and Bubba (robb) and his lovely wife. Hope everyone had as much fun as I the g/f and I did. We stayed from about 10am til about 6pm. Had a great time and are planning on doing it again soon

Hopefully the next time we get together the weather will be a bit nicer :)

Greg

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Had a blast and nice to meet GhostofWinter and party, mightymauser, and Ness2k. Weather got actually nice (IMHO). I'd never been to Kingsbury and I thought the equipment and staff were top-notch. The 90 minute drive was a bit far for regular use but I'll definitely be back for special occasions. Next time I'll leave my wife Amy at home so she can't out-shoot me again. :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom