Not open for further replies.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I only have 1000 rounds of .45acp?
    I know this is all in my head. It makes me feel retarded. I am fine once I get out. It is just the gettin part that wigs me out. Once I am around people I am fine. I never went to the shrink about it cause I didn't want to jeapordize my ltch or gun rights. So SAD may not be the real issue. I do hate the stupid assumptions people make about me cause of my weight. Last run in I had was with my brother in law the 50 yo stoner on welfare who turned on me when I tried to protect his father from his abuse. He is one of those scummy fackers who is all chummy until you stop letting him get over on you. Then he loses his mind ans says anything he can to destroy you and threatens to kill you. How can you deal with that type of irrationality?
    I have good days pain wise where I would head out but what is the point of going alone? Just get bored and frustrated. Since landing at INGO I have been watching less tv and mopeing around so that is a +1.
    Hey sorry to dump this dysfunction here. Just needed to lean on some brothers I guess.

ONLY 1,000 rounds of .45acp? GEEZ sounds like you need to double or TRIPLE that if you intend to hit the range! :laugh:

All joking aside, I understand the weight thing. Personally I have a hearing loss, and have had it since infancy. SO I understand your reluctance to be around new people. And like you I am usually just fine once I get my big butt out there. How do I deal with irrationality? simple I don't. I know that sounds glib, but here is what I mean. I refuse to deal with that kind of sh!t from anyone. If I am put in that situation I deal with it as long as needed then I remove myself from it and forget about it and the person involved. I try to treat everyone the same way I would like to be treated, until you show me different, then I'm a mirror. You get what you give. ;)

Feel free to lean all ya want. I got a broad a$$ and big shoulders, I can handle it :@ya:

Greg

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    oldfb don't worry about meeting us... Hell I'm ugly, GOW is blind too I have tried to focus thru things he has used. Come out shoot the **** and shoot some ****.... It's all good.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    oldfb don't worry about meeting us... Hell I'm ugly, GOW is blind too I have tried to focus thru things he has used. Come out shoot the **** and shoot some ****.... It's all good.

Good thing I am blind otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand looking at your god awful ugly mug! LOL :draw: BTW those binoculars seem to want to drift out of focus when you set them down. I got a spotting scope at a good price yesterday. Can't wait to give it a try at the range. ;)

Greg

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Good thing I am blind otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand looking at your god awful ugly mug! LOL :draw: BTW those binoculars seem to want to drift out of focus when you set them down. I got a spotting scope at a good price yesterday. Can't wait to give it a try at the range. ;)

Greg

I'm going bald so I wear a hat lol. :D

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Never seen Plague without a hat.... Hmmmmm how old are you junior????

So you got a shiny spot under there, you know I shave mine because I like being bald.

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    I was just thinking, does anybody remember/know if tracers are allowed at WS, JP, or Kingsbury?

No tracers, incendiary, or armor piercing allowed at Kingsbury, I don't know about the others. I have seen the signs at Kingsbury though.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Have we decided which range we are going to? If I don't hear any suggestions by sunday (may 3rd) nite I am going to make the decision for us ;)

Greg

Wow bossy little **** aren't you?!?!?!:D

I am not going to be able to make it I got roped into some charity bowling thing in portage for some dead guy that one of my GFs friends dated or something. Not to sound like a dick but Saturdays are my day now I have to go throw balls and pins. Asked if I could just shot them and was told no.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Wow bossy little **** aren't you?!?!?!:D

I am not going to be able to make it I got roped into some charity bowling thing in portage for some dead guy that one of my GFs friends dated or something. Not to sound like a dick but Saturdays are my day now I have to go throw balls and pins. Asked if I could just shot them and was told no.

Well seeing how I started the thread and all...Yeah I am going to be a bit bossy! :P sorry that you won't be making it this weekend mikea. If things stay the same with me then perhaps I can drive down to winamac and go shooting there with ya. :) As of right now I am leaning towards Kingsbury only because of the fact that everything is covered and they have everything in a nice compact area. If anyone has other suggestions feel free to voice them. :)

Greg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Ok, since nobody has spoken up then Kingsbury it will be. SO for those just seeing this thread we will be getting together at Kingsbury on Saturday May 9th for some shooting. I am planning on getting there early (about 9-10am) and shoot through the day. I will be packing a small picnic lunch and won't be leaving until either closing time or close to it (7pm if I recall). Hopefully we can have a nice crowd out there. If not then I intend to have a great time with the g/f shooting the new baretta neos we picked up last week.

Greg

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    ok...Who besides 4pww9, my g/f and myself are going to be going to Kingsbury? mikea has bowed out (wuss LOL), plague? You planning on making it? Melen's dad, the directions are pretty easy. Here is the address so you can either google it or put it into your GPS if that is easier.

Kingsbury FWA 5344 S Hupp Rd Laporte IN 46350

Let's have a nice turnout again this time. I am planning on bringing the shotgun and a couple of boxes of shells to shoot some clays if anyone else is planning on it as well.

Greg

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'll be getting married. It is, however, a carry friendly event. I'll be busting some clays in the morning as well.

So, I'll be shooting but It'll be on the best man's property. I'll be at the next shoot probibly.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Laporte's quite a hike for me, but I'll try to attend. If I come I'll have the Mossberg 500 slugger, plus the Rem 700, G23, S&W 642 and Beretta Neos .22 if I can find any ammo.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    You won't lose your rights if you go to talk to a psychologist about this- even if a psychiatrist has to give you medication. That's not being "forcefully committed..." so it won't affect your filling out a 4473.

I only have 1000 rounds of .45acp?
    I know this is all in my head. It makes me feel retarded. I am fine once I get out. It is just the gettin part that wigs me out. Once I am around people I am fine. I never went to the shrink about it cause I didn't want to jeapordize my ltch or gun rights. So SAD may not be the real issue. I do hate the stupid assumptions people make about me cause of my weight. Last run in I had was with my brother in law the 50 yo stoner on welfare who turned on me when I tried to protect his father from his abuse. He is one of those scummy fackers who is all chummy until you stop letting him get over on you. Then he loses his mind ans says anything he can to destroy you and threatens to kill you. How can you deal with that type of irrationality?
    I have good days pain wise where I would head out but what is the point of going alone? Just get bored and frustrated. Since landing at INGO I have been watching less tv and mopeing around so that is a +1.
    Hey sorry to dump this dysfunction here. Just needed to lean on some brothers I guess.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom