• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I'll get the pics uploaded tomorrow (Sunday). Had a head count of 10 adults, and 2 under the age to legally carry. Had a great time, as usual at INGO meet & greets. And to those who tried the Triple Atomic wing sauce (no matter how much of it), may god have mercy on your posteriors this evening.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Wish I could have been there, but working weekends. Are those wings hot?

Not at all. They can't be that bad if they only give you a t-shirt for eating six of them. If they were actually hot you'd expect them to send you home with 2 free gallons of milk.

</sarcasm>

On the serious side, please don't try this. Unless of course you have someone there to photograph you in case something goes horribly wrong.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    Bubba had the atomic wings and before he started eating them he made a comment about how 'this might end badly." After he was done with them he reply was 'that wasn't that bad' So he ordered the triple atomic wings. They brought out the waiver for him to sign. After he signed the waiver the wings arrived on a foil lined platter along with a pair of latex gloves for him. (the gloves should have been his FIRST clue) He started eating them and after the first one was done he says 'NOW its going to end badly.' LOL

Greg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Looks like everyone had an awesome time! Thanks to GoW for organizing this Northern Indiana event-- INGO needs more of them!

4163253115_95c14d486a.jpg

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    LMAO good thing I didn't go 1 more big *** guy and it would lock like we had Da Bears Defensive line in there...

I hope that table was well secured otherwise with the little lady on the end and those two beast on the other she would break the outer atmosphere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom