• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    If I am in town. I assume this is the one by BassPro?
    That's the only one I know of in the area.

Here's a google map.
    6245 Ameriplex Dr. Portage, IN 46368 - Google Maps

Its just north of 80-94 on the Crimson Rd/249 exit, can't miss it.
    If I'm in town (which I may be because my nieces bday is on the 4th) I will try to make it over. Don't know what my work schedule will be like either. Do you have reservations or something, or is this just a show up and hope for a large enough table?

Last edited:

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    That's the only one I know of in the area.

Here's a google map.
    6245 Ameriplex Dr. Portage, IN 46368 - Google Maps

Its just north of 80-94 on the Ripley St exit, can't miss it.
    If I'm in town (which I may be because my nieces bday is on the 4th) I will try to make it over. Don't know what my work schedule will be like either. Do you have reservations or something, or is this just a show up and hope for a large enough table?

I HOPE you meant to say get off at the 249 exit and turn north. If you were to get off at the Ripley St exit you are quite a ways away from the place. If you get off at the 249 exit of I-94 you are a few blocks south of the restaurant.

Greg

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I HOPE you meant to say get off at the 249 exit and turn north. If you were to get off at the Ripley St exit you are quite a ways away from the place. If you get off at the 249 exit of I-94 you are a few blocks south of the restaurant.

Greg

Maybe he wants to take a relaxing midday cruise through the ghetto or find a date for the get together.....:D

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana

Greg

Yep.

Coming off of 80 you need to get off at exit 19 (249 / Crissman Road) you can see the BassPro from either direction. Head north and it's on the same side as basspro.

Ripley st (exit 15) is the wrong exit.

Dec 5th is shaping up to be a busy weekend, I'm hoping to make it. I'll know better next week. I hope so, because this is the closest event ever held to my house, lol.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I'll be heading out there. Will anybody be trying the Atomic wings?

Tried them last time, they are hot...!!

Greg

Yea sorry I ment Crimson Rd. not Ripley. I usually get off on Ripley to go home, so I had it messed up in my head. Sorry about that.

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    OK...time to bounce this back to the top of the forumn.....Anyone else planning on making it? ALSO, who plans on OCing for this? Keep in mind that OCing is NOT manditory. If you feel like doing it then please feel free. Once we get a bit closer we will discuss how to spot each other. ;) I have been informed by Turnandshoot4 that he has to work that day and will be unable to make it......again. Starting to think he just don't wanna be anywhere around me. I was EVEN planning on showering that morning! LMAO

Greg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom