Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Looks like everyone had an awesome time! Thanks to GoW for organizing this Northern Indiana event-- INGO needs more of them!

4163253115_95c14d486a.jpg

I am on the RIGHT SIDE counting 3 from the back side. The guy with the shaved head. My 5 year old daughter is the little girl next to me with the orange shirt.

We end up going to Bass Pro and she liked the pink Cricket .22LR Youth Rifle they had. It's still a bit too long for her but weight wise it's okay. My thinks Santa is going to bring her the Cricket and a rifle 2 leg stand so we can shoot it from a bench.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Looks like everyone had an awesome time! Thanks to GoW for organizing this Northern Indiana event-- INGO needs more of them!

4163253115_95c14d486a.jpg

I'm the guy in the middle on the left. The two people closer to the camera on my side are friends of mine. I've been telling the dad to join for a while, and he'll be doing it soon if not already since he had a good time at the meet-up. He even ordered something with bacon, not being aware of the sites love of it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    D@mnit guys, I was just there not too long ago with the gf and my sons... I went to Bass Pro then ate there, and I OC'd of course... And I have been busy with work and school, so I haven't had a chance to get online here and see... Keep me posted of any more NWIN meets... I wanna meet some of you guys... Nice, abled bodied, sound mind and sound character gun owners.... :) right...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Hobart
    Well, I wish I could've made it now... We gotta make a Deb's or Blythe's range shootout too or something... I didn't make the big one in Indy this year, I wish I did...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom