• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    They already had front door access through PRISM, but that wasn't good enough for these people. They had to hack themselves a backdoor and sift through even more info than they were allowed to. Fan-friggin'-tastic. It just gets worse and worse as more of the Snowden documents come out. I think we're at the point where we need to burn their buildings to the ground and sow the earth with salt as a warning to future agencies who want to spy on us. Nothing is going to stop them, especially not the courts or congress. And especially not the executive branch.

NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say - The Washington Post

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    What happens when your account gets hacked into and you don't notice right away? Can you get in trouble for someone else's actions with your account (email address, etc.) if you're not paying attention to them closely on a daily basis? I signed up with google a long time ago but rarely use it. I log in maybe two or three times a year at most. Yahoo I sign in about once a month. Perhaps I should try to delete the google account (if they will let me!) since I don't really use it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    We need some constitutional conservatives in Congress start working with civil libertarian democrats to try and roll back the Patriot Act. I don't know why people are not absolutely outraged how just how deep this domestic spying goes.

And people say it's Snowden that's the traitor.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

At this stage in the game what should become news is any electronic network or computer system that has NOT been hacked by the NSA!

Regards,

Doug

PS - Remember this: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, homes, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by an Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Snowden, in my opinion, continues to be vindicated as the single person who risked everything to show us the truth. If we just had an honest media, this house of cards would crumble.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    What's an honest media going to do exactly? Whip up a mob? The information is right there for anyone who gives a damn.

The problem is nobody gives a damn.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Has anyone noticed the Dea and Fbi surveillance on thier networks browser/ id
    yet.
    They are not monitoring just Google, yahoo, facebook etc they are monitoring ALL.

The good ol USA!:patriot:

Last edited:

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    What's an honest media going to do exactly? Whip up a mob? The information is right there for anyone who gives a damn.

The problem is nobody gives a damn.

I disgaree 100%, people do give ea damn, especially when it affects them personally. And all of this affects them, but when liberals(who hate the right and do not care at all what fox news or limbaugh or anyone else says) watch CNN or NBC or any other main stream "news" network, they actually believe it, they believe that is their guy and their party and they are right now matter what. If the media told the truth, these people would be floored, and yes they would whip up a mob of pissed off voters that would vote every democrat out of office. Food stamps are being cut right now, no major media is putting it out there as anything other than no big deal, and some are of course blaming republicans, blah blah blah, honesty in the media is the #1 problem with the country. Control the media and the people will end up doing whatever you want. it has happened throughout history, it is happening right here and all across the world. the majority of the people are well intentioned, just not well informed, and dividing people on politics is the way stronghold to keeping them in your pocket, well that and passing out other people's money!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To All,

At this stage in the game what should become news is any electronic network or computer system that has NOT been hacked by the NSA!

Regards,

Doug

PS - Remember this: "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, homes, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by an Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
    I'm just wondering who's gonna kick off this tea party

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    I disgaree 100%, people do give ea damn, especially when it affects them personally. And all of this affects them, but when liberals(who hate the right and do not care at all what fox news or limbaugh or anyone else says) watch CNN or NBC or any other main stream "news" network, they actually believe it, they believe that is their guy and their party and they are right now matter what. If the media told the truth, these people would be floored, and yes they would whip up a mob of pissed off voters that would vote every democrat out of office. Food stamps are being cut right now, no major media is putting it out there as anything other than no big deal, and some are of course blaming republicans, blah blah blah, honesty in the media is the #1 problem with the country. Control the media and the people will end up doing whatever you want. it has happened throughout history, it is happening right here and all across the world. the majority of the people are well intentioned, just not well informed, and dividing people on politics is the way stronghold to keeping them in your pocket, well that and passing out other people's money!

Sounds like denial.

If the people cared about the future and took 5 min away from drooling on themselves In front of the tv... The media is irrelevant.

The problem is Americans are stupid, fat and lazy.

Top Bottom