• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I was a slacker and didn't pre-register. Planning on driving down early Friday when they open and standing in line. Hopefully that doesn't take forever.
    That’s what I did last time they were in Indy attending Friday morning. Seemed to go quickly. Was not so long that I got annoyed and I am easily annoyed.

1stLast&Always

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 14, 2016
    Indy No Place
    Going on Sunday and want to meet fellow INGOers. "What's an INGO? Is that the buses y'all take around here?" Seriously, I want to know which booths give the best discounts and swag. My bank account may be empty by the time I leave. On a side note, I saw a GIANT lifted blue truck on East Washington St. the other day with an INGO front plate. Who is that? :)

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Going on Sunday and want to meet fellow INGOers. "What's an INGO? Is that the buses y'all take around here?" Seriously, I want to know which booths give the best discounts and swag. My bank account may be empty by the time I leave. On a side note, I saw a GIANT lifted blue truck on East Washington St. the other day with an INGO front plate. Who is that? :)

Maybe someone start a "NRA Swag tag" thread so others can find the best stuff/deals

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My youngest daughter decided she wants to come with, so looks like she'll be getting a day off school. First day she'll miss so far this year. Glad I requested extra badges. Figured the wife wouldn't go but thought my daughter would decide she wanted to.
    Looking forward to attending my first convention. Parking already paid for and We will be there Friday.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Don't know if this has been stated, but according to the NRA/ILA website, if you go to the leadership forum to see the President, or Vice-President, Knife Works will be providing storage for knives, and other prohibited items, but you have to go through the North gate. Hope this helps.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I got my badges late last week (didn't check the mail until Sunday, so I'm not sure exactly what day they arrived). Looking forward to this weekend.

Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    To be clear, on Friday, when our POTUS is at the convention, you can still carry in the exhibit hall and have a backpack?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I did the pre-reg but haven't received my badge does anyone know how I'll be able to get in if I don't receive it in time?

Top Bottom