• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Will there be any mouth to mouth involved in this training? Ill let them touch my gun so they know it wont bite them.
    Im gonna need more details Erica before I can RSVP, please advise;
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bust size:
    Hair color:
    Eye color:
    Tatoos:

lol It's not Indiana Moms Need Some Action.I think you got the group wrong! :faint:

Also why do they need "training"??? To they learn how to make anti-guns signs? :dunno:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I got this text message from them today. I'm on their email list so I can keep tabs on what they're up to.

1GGDpbU.png

I cross posted here, asking for suggestions of how I should reply.

MC!! You infiltrator! You double-agent! Troll like you've never trolled before! Training? For what? Wearing t-shirts paid for by a nanny-state elitist or a convicted felon?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    MC!! You infiltrator! You double-agent! Troll like you've never trolled before! Training? For what? Wearing t-shirts paid for by a nanny-state elitist or a convicted felon?

I'm considering playing the long game and actually showing up at one of their training sessions to really understand what they're "teaching" and asking a few well reasoned questions.

Not during NRAAM of course, but I am going to ask if they have others.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm considering playing the long game and actually showing up at one of their training sessions to really understand what they're "teaching" and asking a few well reasoned questions.

If you go make sure you faint or cry when they will show you pictures of an "automatic AR-15 assault rifle" that anyone can buy at Walmart.

9348199-1-2.jpg

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

A couple of approaches could be interesting. "Have gun owners in my family, they don't believe they will be killed by criminals/shoot themselves/shoot a family member/become a school shooter/etc. How can I convince them?" Maybe go with getting them to say what the end-goal is for the organization.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It is now officially an NRAAM. Made deal for 15,000 rounds of frangible ammo.

I shall construct a throne of ammo at my hotel room and issue commands to rhino and then mock him.
    I think it was the Blue Oyster Cult who said, "Don't mock the Rhino..." or something like that. There was much cowbell. 1800-2100 Friday at Booth #1?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The NRA is scary. How do we protect ourselves if we feel threatened during the protest?

The feelz is what counts with this bunch. I've also noticed they stay out of areas with actual violent criminals. The criminals will be elsewhere 26th-28th with 80,000 NRA members around so it's a win-win for the Mad Moms. They can feel threatened without actually being threatened.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    For those that have been to past shows, if I go Sunday will they be packing up early and getting ready to head out before 5:00?

Based on conventions for other industries, the last day can be a real win from schwag standpoint. None of the vendors want to pack up any schwag and haul it home so they become pretty generous. Even with the under the table, high value customer schwag. The flip side of that is some of the schwag items will be totally gone after day one or two.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Based on conventions for other industries, the last day can be a real win from schwag standpoint. None of the vendors want to pack up any schwag and haul it home so they become pretty generous. Even with the under the table, high value customer schwag. The flip side of that is some of the schwag items will be totally gone after day one or two.

Day 3 at NRA is a good day to pickup those adult small and medium T-shirts for the kiddos. My daughter is still wearing NRA swag from Louisville. It is also a good time to buy accessories that v nodes might be selling. Sunday is shopping day for Mrs. VERT.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    How long did it take to get your badges? I feel like it's been a couple weeks and still haven't got it.

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I was a slacker and didn't pre-register. Planning on driving down early Friday when they open and standing in line. Hopefully that doesn't take forever.

Top Bottom