• ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    DINNER BELL?

So planning to hit the convention Friday and then walk to dinner downtown before heading to my campsite. Looking for recommendations. Been quite a while since I have been to St. Elmos but am looking for something along those lines. Certainly open to seafood or other options than just a steak. Will be conceal carrying but still don't want to give any money to restaurants posting No Gun signs.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    DINNER BELL?

So planning to hit the convention Friday and then walk to dinner downtown before heading to my campsite. Looking for recommendations. Been quite a while since I have been to St. Elmos but am looking for something along those lines. Certainly open to seafood or other options than just a steak. Will be conceal carrying but still don't want to give any money to restaurants posting No Gun signs.

This fine establishment is a short walk from the venue.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.761...w=203&h=100&yaw=68.27979&pitch=0&thumbfov=100

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    INGOers! This will be my third NRA Annual Meeting. I always wear INGO bling of some kind, I have never spotted another INGOer (except for Kirk working the ISRPA booth.) I think that will change this year.

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I did the Sunday show in Louisville and the crowd was large but manageable. I went Saturday to the Atlanta show and it was crazy crowded. Still haven't fully decided if it's Saturday or Sunday this time.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    INGOers! This will be my third NRA Annual Meeting. I always wear INGO bling of some kind, I have never spotted another INGOer (except for Kirk working the ISRPA booth.) I think that will change this year.

I'll be there Friday and i intend to wear last years safety orange shirt from the annual NWI Ingo Youth Shoot we put on yearly. I still imagine it will be hard to run into my fellow INGOers, but if you spot me stop and say Hi.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    For anyone going to the leadership forum friday

daDoLvp.jpg

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    Last time the NRA was in town, we went on Friday. We walked the exhibit hall until we were exhausted, then I had to work on the weekend. So this time I have made the 3 days available, and some friends from out of town (who are new shooters) are going with us.

Friday will be exhibit hall time (daytime relatively slow because other people are at work, plus many members head to the Trump/Pence speech which we will not)

Saturday we'll hit some seminars and then we have tickets for Fashion and Firearms in the evening.

Sunday is to finish up any seminars or booths we want to visit.

I'm just going to wear an NRA hat and maybe buy an "NRA Indy" shirt when I arrive. I just want to be well-dressed to photobomb any "moms demand" demonstrations should the opportunity arrive.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'll be there Friday and i intend to wear last years safety orange shirt from the annual NWI Ingo Youth Shoot we put on yearly. I still imagine it will be hard to run into my fellow INGOers, but if you spot me stop and say Hi.
    I'll be sporting an INGO t-shirt all three days.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'm looking forward to this weekend. It will be my first time going. Last time it was in Indy my work held me hostage and I wasn't able to attend. I'll be there Friday and Sunday. If I see any INGO swag wearers I'll introduce myself!

Top Bottom