• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I will be there Friday, Sat and Sunday but you won’t see me because I am the gray man, existing on the edge of your perception.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I'll be there all day Friday and Saturday, working a s volunteer. Got assigned to the registration area. Did the same last time NRA was in Indy.
    I'll be looking for INGO swag.
    Y'all have a nice time now!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I had every intention of going on Friday but since I do what I can to avoid frustration or conflict in my life I'll wait until Saturday :) If anyone has interest in carpooling up from around the Greenwood/Bargersville area PM me and maybe we can work something out. I plan on being there by 8 or before and coming home around 4 or 5.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public”

[FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I will be there tomorrow and Saturday. I'll be the tall bald headed dude wearing a NRA shirt and jeans carrying a firearm on my right side. Saturday I will have my Boy with me in his NRA shirt. I'm thinking about parking upstream of the protesters so they can see Father and Son in NRA swag walking to the meeting. I can just see their heads exploding. -Jason

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I will be there Friday and Saturday. On Friday, I will most likely be wearing a red polo shirt and tan 5.11 pants. I will be OCing my M&P CORE with Trijicon RMR, and a couple of mags in a HighSpeed Gear double mag holder on the left side. If you see me, be sure to introduce yourself and say hi!

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Not sure why I bothered pre-registering, nothing showed up yet. So, I guess I will stand in line in the morning. Same thing happened last time they were in Indy.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I considered going but 15 acres and 3 miles of isles, my legs wouldn't hold up and an electric scooter would be out of the question, so video up for me and many others guys.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I will be there tomorrow and Saturday. I'll be the tall bald headed dude wearing a NRA shirt and jeans carrying a firearm on my right side. Saturday I will have my Boy with me in his NRA shirt. I'm thinking about parking upstream of the protesters so they can see Father and Son in NRA swag walking to the meeting. I can just see their heads exploding. -Jason

The antis work really hard to avoid running into opposing views points. I'd be surprised if you see them even if you go looking for them. Even if you do find one, they won't be willing to engage.

I can say this from experience as I actually had a lady get up and abandon the Everytown booth she was working trying to recruit volunteers Durning a street festival a couple of years ago. I come up to chat and when she realized I was pro gun and countering her nonsense she literally got up from the table, mumbled something about having to pick up her dog at the groomer and ran away.

The funny thing was there was no one else there to take over and she left her coffee thermos on the table. She was back at it when I came down the other side of the street about 15 minutes later.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Do they, I wonder how much? Well perhaps I will.

Never been to the NRA convention. However if it is anywhere near as big as the PRI (performance racing industry) show find an unoccupied place to sit will be a huge challenge. Spots are scattered throughout the main halls and eateries but nothing within the actual exhibit hall.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Never been to the NRA convention. However if it is anywhere near as big as the PRI (performance racing industry) show find an unoccupied place to sit will be a huge challenge. Spots are scattered throughout the main halls and eateries but nothing within the actual exhibit hall.

I want to hit the PRI show one day!

I am thinking I might not make the NRA show this year. I am trying to get my storage barn built so I can store my outdoor equipment and get my garage back and I lost time this week due to the rain.

Part of me wants to go, but part of me wants to stay home and be productive.

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy

A seated walker would be a big help but I gave/loaned mine to a friend who needed it more.

Top Bottom