NPR; Eating Bugs Is A Conspiracy Theory…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Stephen was pointing out the NPR hypocrisy, he is correct, that is why he said “Does anyone at NPR read or listen to NPR?” and posted examples and several more in the article…
    Thank You for the correction.. And hats off to Stephen for calling out the lack of those not doing their research..

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Not that we needed yet another reason to avoid anything with ingredients we can't readily pronounce and identify but we've got a great one here. Now, I'll eat a mud bug any day given the proper conditions but cockroaches and crickets are my food's food.

INP8riot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    West Central
    That's all fine and dandy, but does anyone know what products (not manufacturers) they are already in?
    There was debate about this. I do not think they have to disclose what products they are in. Short answer...no. And if they do have to disclose it, it will be named something unassuming so noone will raise an eyebrow at the ingredient label. THAT happens now with a plethora of ingredients!

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    There was debate about this. I do not think they have to disclose what products they are in. Short answer...no. And if they do have to disclose it, it will be named something unassuming so noone will raise an eyebrow at the ingredient label. THAT happens now with a plethora of ingredients!
    The brands using them were posted above. If they're in use already, I'd be shocked no one has found them listed in the ingredients of products...

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    Look at post #5 for the product ingredient names

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Not that we needed yet another reason to avoid anything with ingredients we can't readily pronounce and identify but we've got a great one here. Now, I'll eat a mud bug any day given the proper conditions but cockroaches and crickets are my food's food.
    Hey now, don't knock those crickets 'til you tried 'em

Hot skillet with a little salt and fresh lime juice, just mmmm, mmmm, good

Top Bottom