• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Even conservative chick filet is not safe.
    View attachment 279032

Keep telling you they are going after the money to bring them down.
    Of course not. But they’re too tasty to get Bud Lighted. But I could be wrong. I was wrong about Target. I did not think Target customers would stop shopping there. Not that boycotts are doing anything to stop the woke ****.

Turns out they don’t mind going broke, ultimately. Maybe it’s that we boycott, they lose money. But, the left threatens them with bombs and ****. I mean. We’re not gonna bomb target because they peddled gender **** to kids. Nor should we.

The only way Bud Light can make any money at this point, is to give in fully to wokeness. Grovel at the feet of men with dresses, and beg forgiveness. That’s their market. For Bud to survive, it’s gonna have to become the brand of trans and sympathizers. Not a big market for beer. It’s what it is though.

And for Target. They’re not gonna betray their kin. Not gonna happen. I think they’ll just have to go all in as well and Inwould not be surprised if they said, **** conservatives. I mean publicly. Just announce, if you have a problem with our marketing, don’t shop here. And I think they’ll just have to get used to losing maybe 25% of their business.

Stakeholder capitalism is not concerned with fiduciary duty. Boycotting seems successful. It’s not changing actual behavior.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Of course not. But they’re too tasty to get Bud Lighted. But I could be wrong. I was wrong about Target. I did not think Target customers would stop shopping there. Not that boycotts are doing anything to stop the woke ****.

Turns out they don’t mind going broke, ultimately. Maybe it’s that we boycott, they lose money. But, the left threatens them with bombs and ****. I mean. We’re not gonna bomb target because they peddled gender **** to kids. Nor should we.

The only way Bud Light can make any money at this point, is to give in fully to wokeness. Grovel at the feet of men with dresses, and beg forgiveness. That’s their market. For Bud to survive, it’s gonna have to become the brand of trans and sympathizers. Not a big market for beer. It’s what it is though.

And for Target. They’re not gonna betray their kin. Not gonna happen. I think they’ll just have to go all in as well and Inwould not be surprised if they said, **** conservatives. I mean publicly. Just announce, if you have a problem with our marketing, don’t shop here. And I think they’ll just have to get used to losing maybe 25% of their business.

Stakeholder capitalism is not concerned with fiduciary duty. Boycotting seems successful. It’s not changing actual behavior.
    Sadly true…

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, ain’t nobody boycotting chick-fil-a except vegans who don’t eat there anyway. The line for the drive through in New Albany winds through the parking lot. It’s two lanes wide. They have like 4 people with ipads taking orders for people in line. There’s a Popeye’s down the street and I’ve never seen more than 2 cars in the drive through.

If they hired Dylan Mulvaney to be their mascot and paraded him in a bikini, I’m skeptical that people would boycott it. Chick-fil-a has to be an addiction.
    ALL fast food is killing yourself to live

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I'll have to admit the BL thing has stuck longer than I thought it would. I bet the Target thing dries up pretty quickly. Too many middle class house wives that will probably not want to go back to Walmart. The CFA thing is not directly transing the kids so I think most "christians" will ignore it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    "Tuck friendly" onesies. There's right and wrong, then there is sick, twisted and way over the line. I'm sure Target will continue to make money since the children that are purchased by the abcQ!nsane peeps will need clothes too. The mantra of "we just want to be free to do our thing" has turned in to "we want access to your prepubescent children". It's evil. Perversed evil.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Yeah, ain’t nobody boycotting chick-fil-a except vegans who don’t eat there anyway. The line for the drive through in New Albany winds through the parking lot. It’s two lanes wide. They have like 4 people with ipads taking orders for people in line. There’s a Popeye’s down the street and I’ve never seen more than 2 cars in the drive through.

If they hired Dylan Mulvaney to be their mascot and paraded him in a bikini, I’m skeptical that people would boycott it. Chick-fil-a has to be an addiction.
    I don't need to boycott the CFA; I don't eat there.
    I'm not impressed by the food or the prices charged for it, and I much prefer Popeye's.
    The Popeye's near us, is usually pretty busy.

I'll drive by the CFA this weekend, and see how they've been affected.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Showing two gay people surrounded with children defies biological reality. Why do it? Agendas, Manifest, agendas. They steal words, they steal themes and now they want to steal other peoples children. Sick ****s.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can't really boycott ESPN more than I already have (never watch it unless forced to in a Mexican restaurant).
    The only time I watch is for my Tennessee Vol games.

Might as well face it: It’s June. Every corporation will bend the knee. It’s not feasible to boycott them all. It will be a more interesting exercise to highlight the ones that don’t bend over.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    The only time I watch is for my Tennessee Vol games.

Might as well face it: It’s June. Every corporation will bend the knee. It’s not feasible to boycott them all. It will be a more interesting exercise to highlight the ones that don’t bend over.
    Better to focus on the ones that want to push the new agenda like those already taking flak.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    "Tuck friendly" onesies. There's right and wrong, then there is sick, twisted and way over the line. I'm sure Target will continue to make money since the children that are purchased by the abcQ!nsane peeps will need clothes too. The mantra of "we just want to be free to do our thing" has turned in to "we want access to your prepubescent children". It's evil. Perversed evil.
    The vast majority of these adults are straight progressives simply looking to virtue signal with their children. More like Munchausen by proxy than anything.

Top Bottom