• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I used to buy a lot of clothes from Kohl's. They had a decent men's department, with both dress clothes and casual wear. Now it seems their store is mostly Sephora, a bunch of women's clothes, and sports and "urban wear" (and I don't know how to measure the "waistline" that exists below my buttocks.) :n00b:
    Kohl’s seems to be one of those stores for the middle class, suburban house wife. At least that has always been my impression based on the people I know that shop there regularly. Most of the things I buy can be bought at Rural King, Walmart, the UT Book Store, or on-line. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Kohl’s seems to be one of those stores for the middle class, suburban house wife. At least that has always been my impression based on the people I know that shop there regularly. Most of the things I buy can be bought at Rural King, Walmart, the UT Book Store, or on-line. :)
    Yeah, that's what it's become now, but it wasn't that way 20 or even 10 years ago. (That shows how often I shop for clothes. :): )

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Apparently they reported multiple bomb threats at target. "Journalists" claimed it was bigots angry with them putting out LGBT stuff.

Nope. Turns out it was LGBT folks angry that it was being relegated to the back of the store and that they were bowing to pressure from bigots, not from those against the products .

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    P.S. Chick-fil-a has hired a woke department of equity and inclusion VP.

So you can probably cross them off the list as well.

Yeah, ain’t nobody boycotting chick-fil-a except vegans who don’t eat there anyway. The line for the drive through in New Albany winds through the parking lot. It’s two lanes wide. They have like 4 people with ipads taking orders for people in line. There’s a Popeye’s down the street and I’ve never seen more than 2 cars in the drive through.

If they hired Dylan Mulvaney to be their mascot and paraded him in a bikini, I’m skeptical that people would boycott it. Chick-fil-a has to be an addiction.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah, ain’t nobody boycotting chick-fil-a except vegans who don’t eat there anyway. The line for the drive through in New Albany winds through the parking lot. It’s two lanes wide. They have like 4 people with ipads taking orders for people in line. There’s a Popeye’s down the street and I’ve never seen more than 2 cars in the drive through.

If they hired Dylan Mulvaney to be their mascot and paraded him in a bikini, I’m skeptical that people would boycott it. Chick-fil-a has to be an addiction.

Eh their prices make sure that I don't go there too often.

Once a place becomes as expensive as a decent sit-down, I'm going there instead.

Top Bottom