• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    It is so hard to believe that every powerful company in the world is bowing to the demands of those with sexual deviancy. It has to be demonic. It just does not make sense that such a small group has this large of a voice. On the rational plane, they do not have the majority numbers, the economic strength, the intellectual superiority, or the solution to any of life's ills. They don't even have unity within their group.
    I've tried to warn people for years this is where all the acceptance and then promotion of sexual deviency would eventually lead. I've been ostracized, on this forum, for saying those very things. When we tolerate and then accept first promiscuity, then homosexuality, then gay marriage, then gender bender bs, we shouldn't be surprised when they come after your kids. We had a chance to nip this in the bud, be we were all too afraid of being called narrow minded or a biggot, too afraid to loose a job or position to speak up, now here we are. The hill is a far bigger climb now, but we had better find our voice if we don't want our children sacrificed on the alter of woke bs and political correctness.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Private own companies will soon have to deal with it as their funding sources being to dry up.

Research the topic in the article.
    They are going AFTER the banks to pressure them NOT to lend to those that are not woke.
    Based upon what? Most companies aren't in a position to virtue signal how woke they are.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Based upon what? Most companies aren't in a position to virtue signal how woke they are.
    Then please explain it. How does a company prove how woke they are if they don't have large advertising budgets? I await your wisdom
    First off, as @Leadeye and I have the explained ESG component is a big impact on lending, heck CC banks/servicer‘s wanted to cut off sales of guns why would it be odd the same applies elsewhere? The ESG thing is exponential, meaning you get good scores for doing business with good scores. You don’t think woke investors are not looking at the scores and that it is part of many application processes?

Then we get to another aspect, employees. There are dozens of firms out there surveying employee, woke is a huge part of it. The linked Ben Shapiro article explains more about employees and their affect on woke. All of this is available with nothing to do with advertising.

This is not just about retail companies, this is every company, even small companies. So your local aggregate mining company needs $50,000,000 for new equipment, strike one not an envio friendly business, few minorities, women, alphabet folks, and low woke employment scores, strike two, the best rates are at JP Morgan or Citi but they will not lend so the company must pay more to get debt service or investment capital.

This is real!

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    First off, as @Leadeye and I have the explained ESG component is a big impact on lending, heck CC banks/servicer‘s wanted to cut off sales of guns why would it be odd the same applies elsewhere? The ESG thing is exponential, meaning you get good scores for doing business with good scores. You don’t think woke investors are not looking at the scores and that it is part of many application processes?

Then we get to another aspect, employees. There are dozens of firms out there surveying employee, woke is a huge part of it. The linked Ben Shapiro article explains more about employees and their affect on woke. All of this is available with nothing to do with advertising.

This is not just about retail companies, this is every company, even small companies. So your local aggregate mining company needs $50,000,000 for new equipment, strike one not an envio friendly business, few minorities, women, alphabet folks, and low woke employment scores, strike two, the best rates are at JP Morgan or Citi but they will not lend so the company must pay more to get debt service or investment capital.

This is real!

With respect to BS, I don't really consider Elon Musk "middle" management. That's "top" management, unless your definition of "middle" is anyone below the Board of Directors.

It's top management scared of an employee revolt, and having to pay higher to replace them.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    With respect to BS, I don't really consider Elon Musk "middle" management. That's "top" management, unless your definition of "middle" is anyone below the Board of Directors.

It's top management scared of an employee revolt, and having to pay higher to replace them.
    That was not what BS said, he was pointing out middle management was the tail wagging the dog at twitter pre-Musk.

The quote: “Shapiro cited Disney and pre-Elon Musk Twitter as examples of woke middle management inmates running the asylum”

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Then please explain it. How does a company prove how woke they are if they don't have large advertising budgets? I await your wisdom
    I witnessed it in two different distribution centers, with weekly and monthly employee meetings.
    With not just local and regional management but, big screen video meetings done in the warehouse with upper management on the screen.
    The world believes that TSC is a conservative corporation. :lmfao:
    They will sell you everything for the gun, except the gun and ammunition.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I witnessed it in two different distribution centers, with weekly and monthly employee meetings.
    With not just local and regional management but, big screen video meetings done in the warehouse with upper management on the screen.
    The world believes that TSC is a conservative corporation. :lmfao:
    They will sell you everything for the gun, except the gun and ammunition.
    And look at how many here shop at TSC.
    If people only knew, what they don't know.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    1 at a time folks…. Work exclusively and collectively to bankrupt one communist corporation at a time.
    This is right by my thinking. Put the squeeze on butwieper and friends then get the next one. To thin to do them all as is often advocated here. End up like this guy and still did not change anything…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There are several certifying orgs that determine a company’s ESG score. It’s actually becoming a big business. Ever wonder what the **** a purple-hair nutter does with a gender studies degree does? Well. They found a way to employ them. They ESG the **** out of corporate America.

Top Bottom