• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brown trix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Morgan County
    Robbery victim was a friend, there was casual conversation inside the restaurant
    I think that was the Way the robbers got inside his SA , victims attitude has changed

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Robbery victim was a friend, there was casual conversation inside the restaurant
    I think that was the Way the robbers got inside his SA , victims attitude has changed
    Just curious about a clarification. The victim was a friend of yours or a friend of the assailants?

numbaonecoltsfan

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2015
    Mooresville
    This was a random thing. Close to the interstate.
    I am wondering why the victim acted as he did. Flashed cash after noticing hinky activity. Let them get that close to him. Rolled down the window. So much fail here.

Yeah I also think the food doesn't match the price. So this is the easy way out. It is interesting that this happened in an area I am in and around daily.

Nsw550

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Zionsville
    I live nearby and shop in the Trader's post shopping center with my family across the street all the time. Sucks this happened but hopefully people many people will learn from this. Carry on.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    tbhausen just clues me in to this thread. Great, I had lunch there earlier today. Hard to say for sure but they looked sketchy enough where I probably would’ve had an eye on them the whole time and would not have hesitated drop him like a sack of **** the moment he pulled on the victim (provided I could get a good shot with minimal danger to bystanders, of course).

Top Bottom