Please reply by conversation.

mechmc17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Zionsville
    Northside Indy Safe Cleanout -- Long Guns

I’m wanting space in the safe and $$$ to switch to PRS. Thus, I want to sell the following, which are never used or barely used:

1) Ruger PCC in 9mm, unfired. Bought this thinking about using it for HD, never took it out or put it into rotation. Switched out to the Glock magwell and put the charging handle on the other side, otherwise in factory configuration. Comes with factory box and everything that comes in the box. Note, this is the non-threaded barrel version, model 19101. Price: $480
    SOLD

2) Keltec Sub 2000 in 9mm with Glock 19 pattern pistol grip, new in box. This has not been taken out of the factory box and comes with everything from the factory. With the Glock 19 magwell, you can use any double stack 9mm Glock mag except for G26 mags. Which is why I got it...but since I haven’t used it, time to move on. MSRP on these is now up to $556 on the Keltec website, and they are tough to find in stock. Price: $450 SOLD

3) Primary Weapon Systems Mark 116 Mod 2 piston operated AR in .223/5.56. (Moved to different thread)

4) BCM .300 Blackout rifle. Full BCM complete lower with BCM rifle length 300 Blackout upper. Cold hammer forged, all the expected BCM excellence including BCM BCG and CH. Has never been fired outside the factory. Comes with Magpul angled foregrip, Magpul BUS, BCM grip panels, and EoTech 300 blackout sight. I’m steeply discounting the EoTech in the price because the reticle is fuzzy ($150 vs original $500 MSRP), a common problem for the 300 Blackout model. Price: $1,250 including all the extras described in this paragraph.
    SOLD

5) Smith & Wesson M&P15 with major upgrades. Started as an M&P15, upgraded with Geissele rail and low profile gas block, nickel boron BCG, BCM Gunfighter ambidextrous charging handle, magpul CTR stock, and magpul grip. Currently has a Vortex Sparc AR 1x red dot and Magpul rear back up sight. Very low round count, only 2 mags through it, about 50 rounds total. Also comes with original S&W box and parts, as well as the Vortex Sparc box if you want the optic with it. Price as is, with optic: $1000. Subtract $150 if you don’t want the nickel boron BCG and $150 if you don’t want the Vortex. SOLD

6) Palmetto State Armory complete lowers x2. These have Magpul furniture, both with CTR stocks (my favorite since they lock down). These have never been used, never connected to an upper. Price: $250 each. SOLD both

7) Palmetto State Armory stripped lowers. I took one out of the plastic wrapper for the picture, others have stayed in the plastic. None of these have been assembled. Price: $80 each. SOLD (all)

Not interested in trades.

Located Indy northside, prefer FTF fairly local. Can travel for the right deal. Must verify IN resident and proper person, best by seeing IN DL and LTC. Nothing recorded.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom