Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    As of right now the only day we can make it is winning lol but that is subject to change both the winning and my availability

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I didn't see where it was mentioned when the voting actually ends and the decision is going to be made. How can I plan for an infusion of late paper ballots if I don't know when everybody else's votes are being counted? Sounds like VOTER SUPPRESSION to me!!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I didn't see where it was mentioned when the voting actually ends and the decision is going to be made. How can I plan for an infusion of late paper ballots if I don't know when everybody else's votes are being counted? Sounds like VOTER SUPPRESSION to me!!
    Good question.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Still don't see any reason that 'both' isn't an option. Is this something difficult and time consuming for someone to set up or is it just a bunch of people agreeing to meet up at a certain place and time?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Still don't see any reason that 'both' isn't an option. Is this something difficult and time consuming for someone to set up or is it just a bunch of people agreeing to meet up at a certain place and time?
    You can pick more than 1 option....believe that would work as both. If you're talking about getting a bunch of people together within a couple weeks twice...probably not gonna have the turnout. That's why we settle on 1 date that's the most popular

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Yup. A lot of talking going on. And every once in a while we shoot.

And we try (TRY) not to hog the bench and let other people walk up and shoot.
    It would be nice to have 10yard setup for handguns. My factory sights on any pistol are setup for about that distance. Am i correct to say that most change the front factory sight for the 25yard distances??

Top Bottom