North-Central Indiana Meet and Shoot 12/10/11!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    I will be there for a little while. There is MMA fights at the Century Center that evening and two friends of mi e are on the card.

Also put me down for bringing the hotdogs.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I'm seriously considering attending. How long do we think the event might last? Where/what is the OP that is being updated with food stuffs? I'm a noob, I know. :n00b:
    The event will last as long as you want to be here. The OP stands for the "Original Post" or the post that started this thread written by TomN. If you want to bring food post what your bring to share with the group. We do hope you come out.

Hey, first I heard about this. I might have to go to Chicago that weekend (eeks), but if not, I sure will come. If I can find any 10 mm frangible, I will bring my newly acquired G20; if not, will just show up with my EDC, a G19.

Kodiak has 10mm frangible ammo for $26.23/box.

Sorry we are currently out of 10mm if you know somebody who reloads we have the the components and there is still time before the event.

{EDIT} Put me down for bringing some BACON:bacondance:

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    I will be there to meet and shoot. Not sure what guns Im gonna bring yet, but I will bring a case of cokes and a pkg of hot dogs and buns

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Sorry guys I've been away from the computer for a few days so Hoosierdood has put the updates in his post which is right under the OP. I will be bringing my M&P9 for sure. Haven't decided on what food item I'll bring, probably something healthy like bacon wrapped bacon. Mmmmmmm!!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    It's very tempting.

I would highly recommend it. I don't plan on doing it just because I'm a little strapped for cash with Christmas coming and all, but I got to do it when I took Norm Hood's training class at Kodiak and it was really fun. Opens your eyes to different real-world situations.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Less than a week away. We still need some food items like chips or other small side items. Also, is anyone bringing a M&P .40? If so, I would love to run a couple rounds through it if someone was willing to let me. :D

Sacrifice_Me

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    I am going to have to pull out of this event. I forgot I have a Roller Derby bout against a team from Wisconsin that day. If anyone is interested in that then look up the South Bend Roller Girls :-) We play in Mishawaka.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Less than a week away. We still need some food items like chips or other small side items. Also, is anyone bringing a M&P .40? If so, I would love to run a couple rounds through it if someone was willing to let me. :D

I will bring a few bags of chips and Doritos. Maybe some pretzels.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    By the way, Kodiak recently got a couple M&P Desert Tan Bi-Tone packages in. Comes with a holster, double mag pouch, and 2 or 3 mags. They look really nice. Check them out this Saturday and maybe bring a few extra bucks if you're interested.

Sureshot129

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I am going to have to pull out of this event. I forgot I have a Roller Derby bout against a team from Wisconsin that day. If anyone is interested in that then look up the South Bend Roller Girls :-) We play in Mishawaka.

Range in the AM Derby in the PM that's the way I'm planning my day!:alright:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom