North-Central Indiana Meet and Shoot 12/10/11!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Had a great time! Great food, especially the BACON:yesway:. Just wish I could have afforded more ammo:(. Great to put faces with names of fellow INGO ites.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Had a fantastic time today! Was great meeting everyone and putting faces to the names here on INGO, but I gotta say that it was a bit chilly grilling outside! Thanks again to everyone who helped out today, and a huge thank you to Mike and all the guys and gals at Kodiak Range! Their time and generosity made this all possible. And to everyone who couldn't make it today, don't despair! We will probably be doing another meet very soon, possibly as early as next month!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Great time!

Thanks for doing this Tom and Ryan. Sue and I had a blast. Sorry I couldn't stay longer but no way was I missing the IU/KY game (GO HOOSIERS).

Thanks to Zimm and the crew for their outstanding hospitality. If you live around here, you MUST check out Kodiak. Shooting the steel puts a smile on my face that lasts for days.:D

I heard the discussion starting up about deep frying the bacon just as I was leaving. So bummed I missed that! It could be noithing but delicious, I'm sure.

It was great to meet you guys and gals. Let's do it again real soon. I'm in!

Stocks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom